a.28••

She stayed in the hospital for ten days till finally getting discharged

She stayed in the hospital for ten days till finally getting discharged. When coming home she hurriedly rushes to the door and sees no roses in front of the steps. She thought maybe he had forgotten to place it there.

Grabbing her card and scanned it the door clicked open. She entered inside only to have find NamJoon cutting the roses that was on the kitchen counter. He was too deep in thought not knowing that she was watching him.

"Wh-what are you doing with those flowers.." she spoke.

Namjoon flinched in surprise hiding the scissors behind him. He awkwardly chuckles trying to find something to lie about.

"A..Ami you're back I thought you'd be staying there for another day." He says

"Answer my question ...why are you cutting up the roses Yoongi gave me?" Her lips were trembling, tears eagerly wanting to drop from her cheeks.

"Um..I'm sorry.." was all he could say.

"That's all ...I'm sorry?"

"Look what do you want me to say" he says sighing deeply. He didn't know why he was being like this, in a way he was jealous that he'd loose her because of a sick friend.

"Tell me why are you cutting the roses that Yoongi gave me?!" She raised her voice higher, this time NamJoon simply placed the scissors down and walked away, he couldn't seem to face her.

She scoffed when the door slammed shut. She walked to the counter taking the roses in her hands, they were all dying thanks to Namjoon and the notes were still attached to the stem. She read them one by one, she cried then giggled with every little messages she received.

She grab her phone scanning his number. She called him and still no answer, she texted him so many messages still no reply. She needed to see him, to see if he's doing fine because she was afraid that if he's alone no one was watching him what he simply dies in his house without anyone knowing. If he is dying she wanted to hold onto him as long as she can till his hands let's go of hers.

30th day

                  Namjoon hadn't come home since the incident and whenever she texted him he'd always reply with he's busy working. At that point she didn't care anymore, their relationship has been going downfall when he kept disappearing from her but she whatever she thought she still had Byeol to accompany her and wouldn't leave her sight no matter what happened.

                   Everyday she had waited for him in front of the door. Whenever it ringed she immediately opens it up but she was always late and already the rose she receives were displayed on the floor. There'd always be a letter attached, just little love quotes here and there.

She couldn't help but cry whenever she reads them. She had gotten at least thirty roses that are now inside a vase. She'd keep it in her night stand so whenever she turns her body around she could stare at it till her eyes slowly falls down.

She picked up her phone again and called him, still nothing came, in the end she had gotten frustrated because he wouldn't answer her calls or text. "Where are you Yoongi?" she says staring at the roses on her nightstand.
______________
••CUTT~~