a.52••

Day 3, Monday 2:15pm

Day 3,
Monday
2:15pm

Yoongi had decided to take Byeol to the downstairs playground. He thought it'll get him to stop sitting in front of the door all day still waiting for his mother. For now they need to at least be patient, his men is also working day and night searching for her but they also need to take a break.

Yoongi placed Byeol down and quickly he ran around going to the swings to meet his friends. "Byeol be careful okay? Don't run too much" Yoongi shouted. Actually he doesn't really know that Byeol has the same condition he had when he was young, the only thing he notice is that when he gets tired he faints often.

While Yoongi sits on the bench and watches his son, he looked up to see Taehyung coming down with his sister, they were arguing as usual but Lucy left only making Taehyung sigh in frustration.

When they meet each other's gaze Taehyung smiled going towards Yoongi waving at him and he waved back.

"May I sit?"

"Sure" Yoongi replied.

Taehyung leans back closing his eyes as he folds his arms on his chest. "Have you seen Ami yet?" He suddenly ask.

"..not yet." He says.

"She'll come.."

"How the hell do you know?"

"I'm pretty sure she's capable of escaping who ever has her locked up. She's a strong girl who'll do anything to find her way back home..besides she misses you both." He says

"....It's my fault..if I hadn't treat her like shit. We wouldn't be in this situation and I hate this. I hate being separated from her, my son hasn't moved from that spot when waiting for his mother. It's like a routine everyday..he wakes up 6:00 just to sit in front the door and stare at it. Hoping it would open soon..but nothing, also the fact that I have to keep lying to him..telling him she's at an important business trip..Byeol already knows I've been lying to him."

Taehyung leans forward opening his eyes as he stared at Yoongi. He had never seen someone who's fallen so deeply for this one particular girl and it never happens because when meeting Yoongi before, he was the type who never falls for anyone unless that one girl catches his attention. He doesn't dare want to be with anyone else but that girl.

"You love Ami don't you.."

"Sh-she's my life ...I was supposed to propose to her on her birthday..but..some idiot took her and I just want her back." Yoongi stared at the ground imagining what it be like to kneel in front of her and simply place that ring on her finger. He'd been waiting for so long only for his chance to slip away.

"Just don't don't give up.." says Taehyung.

10:04pm

While Byeol is heavily sleeping peacefully, Yoongi was out in the living room. Bottle of red wine to a pack of cigarettes on the table were used to soothe his pain away. He ruffled his sliver grey hair flipping through some tv shows, but when nothing was on he just turned it off, he sunk his body on the couch coughing groggily from the puff of smoke he created.

About eight minutes later the door started banging. He cusses as he slowly gets off the couch moving towards the sound. He turned the knob and opened it gently.

He opened the door and thought Ami would be in front of him, instead it was just Hoseok who still had a bright smile on his face.

"Why are you here.." Yoongi sighs deeply.

"Sorry to bother you sir but we have an urgent business to attend. Here is your plane ticket to go to Jejudo, Mr. Lee wants you to help him construct a hotel" he says handing him an envelope.

"Jejudo?...alright whatever..when do we leave?"

"Now sir.. and I've taken Taehyung with me he is outside ready to care for Byeol." He says.

"Okay ..lets go to Jejudo then" Yoongi didn't have time to ask more detail, it's time to work and work is very important to him.
______________
••CUTT~~