a.34••

Namjoon cussed underneath his breath, driving home quickly as possible

                                Namjoon cussed underneath his breath, driving home quickly as possible. He hoped no one had witness the scene but then again he lived in an isolated home so no one would really know about it. He'd die soon so basically he didn't have to worry too much.

                                        Once reaching back home he panicked, walking around as he goes to the kitchen to get some water. He washed up his face his hands still shaking from what he just did, but his body still remains outside and Ami would soon come out looking for him. He needed to clean the mess up so he had ordered his men to go back and dispose of the body.

Byeol woke up from his very long nap, he scanned around to see that his father is gone, he looks back at his mother she was still in deep sleep. He did nudge her couple times but not responding, till he gave her a peck on her cheeks and her eyes fluttered staring at Byeol.

"A-appa~" he frowns.

"Huh?" She softly says. She stood up glancing at the messy bed. No Yoongi in sight. She called his name but no answer, she the dashes out of the apartment to see no one, but her feet felt something wet and she looked down to see blood inking the ground.

"O-oh oh my god YOONGI!" She screamed. Tears already falling as she continued to search for him.

"Pl-please be alive, please be alive!" She cried out. People were staring at her, wondering why she's outside crying so much, Byeol couldn't run far so he only tried to speed walk to meet his mother.

He found her, on the floor crying as he held her heart, calling his fathers name out. "Wh-where is Yoongi?! Where's my Yoongi" she brawls in tears and Byeol heaves heavily but manages to meet her. He comforted her as he hugged his mother tightly because he's all she has right now.

"H-he's sl-sleeping" he whispered, that part made her cry even harder, she shook her head thinking it's all a dream, but it wasn't he wasn't there anymore. She wanted to spend more time with him but it didn't last.

"Y-Yoongi!" She screamed.

"M-mama, he's in heaven n-now" Byeol says, and Ami held her son tighter.

1 week later ...

                                      Hoseok came to help Ami manage the funeral for Yoongi. She tried to be strong, but she blamed herself for not being there with him the through out the day. She was mad that she'd let him leave the apartment without her. She wanted to protect him till his last breath but she failed miserably.

                                      Hoseok handed her a letter, it was from Yoongi. She unfold it to read it. "He did everything for you.." Hoseok said while he arranges the white flowers for his boss.

"What do you mean?" She said half reading the letter yet also curious of what else Yoongi had been hiding.

"His father didn't like you to marry him did he?" He questioned.

"Unfortunately he never did like me..Yoongi did whatever his father told him to do. I guess he was afraid of loosing his family if he ever did marry someone like me." She says.

"So..I was with him..when you called and told him you were pregnant. His dad was next to him and heard everything...he had forced him to get rid of you, but deep down Yoongi had been beating himself all night." He told her.

                                     Ami listened while she wiped her tears off her cheeks. "They made him date Nicolette, but when his sickness came worse day by day. He realized that being away from you was a good idea, he didn't want you to worry about him that you'd have to give up some of your dreams, he didn't want to be a burden to you, he wanted to just live his life while you live yours, which is why he'd been avoiding you for so long. He was scared to face you again."

"He build his company so you could have it all.." he said staring at her.

"Have it ..all?"

"When Byeol was still in your stomach, he wrote a will immediately. That's the will your reading." He pointed at the letter.

Dear my beautiful wife Ami and my son Byeol, this letter is very simple really hehe, when I die...I'd like for you to have all my fortune, Byeol gets to have my company when he grows older and hopefully takes good care of it. As for my wife, I love you dearly. I know I can't be with you for long so I'm giving you my fortune as well. Do as you please with it, my money is your money. You're my family after all..
                   -min yoongi

Ami fell to the floor covering her mouth as she cried silently with the letter still in her hands. "I ..m-miss him so much" she weeps her left hand holding the necklace he'd given her.

"Ami, lets go back home okay and Namjoon is waiting for you. Would you like to go?" Hoseok asked.

"I'll take it from here Hoseok." Hoseok looks up to see Namjoon already entering the chapel. He looked unfriendly ever since Yoongi's death but Hoseok thought its just because his business partner died.

Namjoon kneels down picking Ami up from the floor. "Come on sweetie lets go home" he says but she wouldn't budge and stood there staring at Yoongi's picture.

"It's not even the funeral yet..we can visit him soon" he sighs.

"Don't touch me!" She growls at him. Namjoon backed away, her eyes were like Yoongi whenever he sees him angry. She picked up Byeol and pulled Hoseok away and the three walked off leaving NamJoon clenched his jaw again.
_________________
••CUTT~~