a.54••

His expression said it all, Yoongi was shocked about the news, something he really didn't want to think about but too late her face with that apologetic feature was too much for him that he really didn't know what to do

His expression said it all, Yoongi was shocked about the news, something he really didn't want to think about but too late her face with that apologetic feature was too much for him that he really didn't know what to do. He loved her so much, even warned her not to go near him and yet this happened and he didn't blame her for running away. No he blamed himself for not keeping her safe with him.

The moister of water were soon forming on the brim of his eyes. He breathes deeply not wanting to let a tear drop in front of her, he was deeply hurt, he wished his illness would come back so he wouldn't have to see all this. His heart began to ached when he saw her wiped her tears kneeling down apologizing to him for the things she's done and that broke him.

To see that she's blaming everything on herself. To see her cry on the floor while people watch at the scene yet NamJoons men did order them to leave but Yoongi didn't really care who was watching. He just wanted to run up to her and hug her dearly, just to tell her that if this is what the future holds then let it happen.

"Get up Ami..don't embarrass yourself and me" Namjoon sighs and slightly kicks her to get up.

"You don't fucking kick her like that!" Yoongi breathes deeply in anger.

"Oh shut up, she's my wife you asshole. I get to do anything to her and you cannot say otherwise." Namjoon smirked.

"We'll settle this in court..you will never lay your filthy fingers on her again!" Yoongi growls.

"Yeah well I'll end up winning anyways ..I always do" chuckled Namjoon.

Yoongi was about to jump on him and start beating his face up but got hold back by his guards. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He says and they placed him down to let him cool off.

Namjoon simply took Ami away while Yoongi tried to go after her, she kept looking back signaling him to save her yet no matter what they did, they can never seem to be together.

"Don't worry Ami I'll get you out, Just wait a little longer!" He shouted and with a simple glance back Ami made a weak smile and mouthed 'Thank You'

That night Namjoon had beaten Ami to the point where her body can no longer move. Her entire body was just damaged by his fist punching her all day and she was thrown around like a rag doll because of meeting Yoongi.

"I told you not to meet him!" He shouted.

"I..I'm s-sorry" she says covering herself with her hands.

"Next time I see you with him, you're next to die" he warned her. He slapped her one last time before leaving her in the room locked up.
_______________
••CUTT~~