a.5••

Namjoon had taken them out for a meal in a very expensive restaurant. He watched the two devour the amount of food that was placed in front of them. He had shut down the restaurant so they can eat in peace without people staring at them so much.

He smiled seeing them real food and not the ones they had to steal from. Once they were now full and happy that their stomach has been taken cared of he paid the bill and took them for shopping of new clothes and some toys for Byeol to play with along with groceries that will need to be filled up in the fridge.

Instead of going to his place he had taken them to his other apartment where they'll be staying as much as they need it. They finally made it to the fifth floor room 16 he scanned the card opening their new home.

The three entered inside, Ami and Byeol were in awe of how simple yet modern it looked. It wasn't over the top but it was comfortable enough for the two.

"Do you like it?"

"Do you like it?"

"O-oh my gosh..y-yes I like it." She says staring at the nice furnitures around it.

"Th-thank you so much" she says bowing at him three times in 90 degree.

Namjoon chuckled waving his hands in the air telling them they didn't have to say that. He was just happy that their happy and safe from the streets.

"Well I should probably go and pick up my wife..if she knew about this she'd get really upset." He sighs, but smiled back at her.

"You're married?" She said sounding a bit surprised. She really didn't see that one coming.

"Ah haha yep, two years now. Well anyways I hope you take care of yourself and if you need anything here is my number and if you can't reach me you can make an appointment to my office and we can discuss further things." He smiled showing his dimples one last time before he ruffles Byeols hair, bowed then left.

"Well it looks like it's just you and me now Byeol. Like always" she smiled hugging him tightly. Byeol smiled back saying nothing else but to play with you car.

The night was still young but the two were exhausted the whole day. They set their things on the floor for now and will fix it tomorrow morning.

"Come Byeol lets get you ready for bed" Ami says taking her son to the bathroom.

__

Namjoon hurriedly went to go pick up his wife at her fathers company. He smiled when seeing her already waiting for him, she walked towards his car and got in quickly.

"Baby why so late?" She pouted.

"I had to take care of some paper works" he simply said.

"Ahh i see, anyways..Mr. Min just recently stopped by to my office this afternoon." She says taking something out of her purse.

"Oh really? Why at your place?" He questioned with furrowed brows.

"Oh because he also came to see father. Then he saw me and gave me an invitation to his girlfriends birthday."

"Oh then I guess we should go, we might have to discuss some business for our company. It'll be a good thing." Namjoon said.

"Yeah...about that..um I don't think I can make it." She says softly.

"What why not? You have to go with me please" he begged like a child.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have a photoshoot in Paris on a Thursday morning. It's a really important kind of photoshoot and I have to be there."

"Can't your manager change it?"

"No, if I change it the whole crew has to change everything and it's hard flying around the world just take pictures. Plus I have to train other new models to be posing for their own magazine..."

"So how long will you be gone?"

"About a month..." she says. She stared at him and she knew he was already upset about it.

"You'll be fine..Min Yoongi is a nice guy, he'll give you the deal soon. He'll probably be on a good mood during that day" she says.

"I guess...but is it okay if I bring someone else?" He asked. He looked at her and she was already busy listening to some music to hear what he had said.
____________________
••CUTT~~