a.57••

The boys were finally back in Seoul, they knew Namjoon would be looking for them soon but for now they needed Ami to safe and away from him

                                The boys were finally back in Seoul, they knew Namjoon would be looking for them soon but for now they needed Ami to safe and away from him. Hoseok who'll be in charge of watching Ami while Taehyung and Yoongi will soon have to face Namjoon later on.

                                     Taehyung was outside the building simply waiting on NamJoons arrival. He did have a plan to make him stop him from taking Ami away and it's basically simple. He has a gift for him.

                             But while Taehyungs outside, Yoongi rested Ami on the comfortable cozy bed while Byeol watches his mother sleeping. He was smiling happily to be reunited with his mother again but doesn't feel like bothering her since she's resting due to the situation she had earlier.

"D-da da..when is mommy waking up"
He ask sweetly as he crawled on top of his fathers lap.

                                    Yoongi adjusted his sons sitting position, he pinched his chubby cheeks causing it to lighten a tad dark red.

"She'll wake up soon, but for now let her sleep." He says staring at Ami.

"O-oh okay." He giggled.

"I h-have a pw-pwesent fo he" he says holding onto a bracelet that he made for her birthday but since she wasn't around he saved it so when he meets her again he'll give it to her.

"Me too buddy.." Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh I k-know..yo going to pr-pro-propose to her" he clapped his hands excitedly.

                                  Yoongi flashed his bright gummy smile, he has been waiting for her to return so he can finally say the words he'd been wanting to say and to hear what he's been wanting to hear for so long. 

"Yeah..then when she finally says yes, we're going to be a real family. None of us are going to leave you ever again" he told Byeol.

"Yay!" He giggled.
••

                                       As expected, Namjoon finally got back in seoul. He didn't waste any time and goes straight to Yoong's apartment where he was surprised to see Taehyung standing outside leaning against this car and his sister next to him. They both turned their heads towards the driver and Lucy waved at him, yet Namjoon only scoffed in annoyance.

"Daddy where is mommy?" His Daughter pouted.

"She's coming home baby, just wait I'll go get her" he sighs going out the car and walked towards the two siblings

"I want the girl..my daughter is looking for his mother!" He shouted.

"She doesn't belong to you.." Lucy spoke.

"You be quiet I wasn't talking to you." He snarled at her.

"Don't talk to my sister like that.." Taehyung glared.

"Whatever, fuck it I'll just go get her myself" he began to walk till Taehyung stopped him.

"I placed a barrier around the building, you go in there you perish in front of your daughter.." he shrugged.

"TAEHYUNG! I WANT MY WIFE BACK!" He shouted.

"Okay.." he says, he simply snapped his finger and this girl who looked like the mother of his daughter showed up. He was simply petrified to see her again, who's alive and well. However her facial is different just that her heart gives off that signal that it's really her.

"Wh-..Tae-Taehyung what did y-you do!" He yelled.

"Reincarnation..Ami said you regret killing your wife and so I've done what I could and gave you her but in a different form.." he said.

                                  Suddenly the car door opened and in comes Sophia running towards the lady. "MOMMY!" She screamed and quickly hugged her, the lady pulled her up giving her kisses.

"Mommy I missed you so much." She says.

"I missed you too baby girl" she says weeping in joy to finally be reunited with her daughter.

                                     Taehyung glanced at Namjoon who's lost for words. His eyes were swelling up from forming tears but he held it in and approached the two. "I'm..s-sorry" was all he could say for now but he knows it isn't enough for her to come back.
______________
••CUTT~~