Time Froze...

Lucinda's Point of View
Lucinda: Uhh... I can't stop thinking about Laurence but I do think he still likes Aphmau... *frowns*

Kawaii~Chan: Lucinda~Kun... Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn~Sama, and Aphmau~Senpai heard what Lucinda~Chan said!

Katelyn: Cover your ears...
Kawaii~Chan: *STARTS TO FANGIRL LIKE CRAZY AND SCREAMS* OH MY IRENE KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP HAS SAILED!

Lucinda: *blushes a dark red* ( Uh... I hate Kawaii~Chan!) *still blushing*
*Then in the corner of her eye she saw a car zooming down the street and it was going to hit Laurence so of course she loves him so she froze time. She ran up to Laurence and asked if he was ok.*

Lucinda: *I ran up to Laurence and asked...* Are you ok!? *Starts to hug Laurence tightly and blushes like crazy*

Laurence: Umm... Yeah. *blushes like crazy too* Thanks for um... I guess saving me... *Starts to hug Lucinda and still blushes like crazy*
*they both move out the way of the car*

Lucinda: Y-Your welcome!... *still blushing and then she kissed Laurence on the cheek* I-I'm so-

Laurence: I-It's ok *Then they ended there hug and then Lucinda unfreezes time* So... Wanna hang out later? Is the arcade fine?

Lucinda: Yeah! Sure! Want to invite our friends?

Laurence: That's ok with me! See you later Lucinda! *blushes and then walks to Garroth, Dante, and Travis*

Lucinda: Bye Laurence! *walks away blushing*

From Laurence's Point of View
Lucinda: Bye Laurence! *walks away blushing*

Dante: Look who's got a girlfriend!

Dante and Travis: *laughs*

Garroth: Wait guys... He's daydreaming! *giggles and then waves his hand in front of Laurence's face* He's really daydreaming though, he can't see my hand!

Travis and Dante: Oohhh *says it in a girly voice*

Laurence: Huh? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!?

Garroth: That now you have a girlfriend! *pretends to make out with someone*

Laurence: Listen up Garroth... *grabs him by his shirt* If you keep making fun of me and supposedly what you call my "girlfriend" ever again... I will tackle you and put you into the house with My Little Horsies playing nonstop with Zane and Aphmau in the room... And I'll take away your phone! Are we clear?! *raises his left eyebrow*
Garroth: Y-Yes L-Laurence! *frightened*

Laurence: Ok... *lets go of Garroth's shirt* Also that's the same for you two
Travis and Dante: *both nod their head yes*

Laurence: Good! Now let's go pick a house... *giving them all a death stare*

A/N!! young me was so stubborn to change lucinda-kun to lucinda-chan, are y'all happy now 😭😭