The Nightmare

Lucinda's Point of View
Lucinda: *they both get out the car and go in front of Laurence's house* See you later! *puts her arms around Laurence's neck*

Laurence: See ya! *pulls Lucinda closer to him and kisses her*

(Author: They let go of each other and Lucinda starts walking to her house but waves goodbye before she goes inside)

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: *opens the door, walks into his house, and closes the door* GARROTH? AND CADENZA!?

Garroth: Oh hey buddy! *he says awkwardly*

Laurence: GARROTH EXPLAIN!

Cadenza: Explain what exactly? Why don't you explain why you've been "hanging out" with Lucinda so much huh?! *grins*

Laurence: Um... *blushing a lot* Maybe because we... like each other. *smiles awkwardly*

Cadenza: Ohh... *says it in a girly voice*

Laurence: SHUT UP CADENZA!

Cadenza: Oh my Irene Laurence! I didn't know you would get that mad!

Garroth: If this makes you kind of feel better me and Cadenza are hanging out together too... *he chuckles* And Laurence please don't attack me!

Laurence: I won't but you are this close from being punched!

Cadenza: *gets up and nudges Laurence* Laurence! *she says angrily but tries to keep a smile*

Laurence: Uh... Fine... *goes up stairs with his head down and once he gets to his room he slams the door and sits on the floor*

Cadenza: What the? I'll be right back... *kisses Garroth on the head and runs upstairs* Laurence! Are you ok?!

Laurence: *starts crying*

Cadenza: *all she hears is crying then she opens the door*

Laurence: P-Please just l-leave me alone... *still crying*

Cadenza: What happened?

Laurence: I-I said l-leave m-me-me alone! *still sobbing*

Cadenza: *texts Lucinda to come over immediately*

Laurence: Y-You better ha-

Lucinda: LAURENCE WHAT!HAPPENED!? *sits down next to Laurence*

Laurence: Cadenza... G-GET OUT!

Cadenza: *leaves the room in shock*

Lucinda: Laurence are you ok?

Laurence: NO! *still crying*

Lucinda: *hugs Laurence tightly* C'mon tell me what happened... It's ok.

Laurence: O-Ok *wipes his tears away*
I had a flashback from High School... When Gene was always hit on you and you didn't like him... One time I had a dream of you getting beat up because you didn't want to join the Shadow Knights but no one helped you even I wasn't helping then you went to the hospital... And I just started crying my my mom told me I grabbed a razor and started to cut my hands and wrists. Because that's the only way I could ever see you again because of that STUPID GENE! I had to cut myself but it ended up happening in real life... That's why I didn't go to school for a week...

(Author: IT JUST GOT DEEP.........!!!)

Lucinda: It's ok it was just a dream... It wasn't real... *kisses Laurence on the head and hugs him tighter than ever*

Laurence: B-But some of it was... *looks at his hands and wrists thinking of the cuts then lays down onto Lucinda's lap*

Lucinda: Shh... It's ok. Don't think about it. *strokes his hair and kissed his head a few more times and then he calms down*

Laurence: *I wipe my tears off and I get up I also help Lucinda up* S-Sorry if I wor-

Lucinda: *puts her arms around Laurence's neck and starts kiss him* It's ok... *then she gives Laurence a short kiss*

Laurence: Um...*blushing (he looks like a tomato)*

Lucinda:  *blushes* Here I know something that will make you feel better! *pushes him onto his bed (sorry I was lazy to write a story about Laurence and Lucinda going to Home Depot) and starts to tickle him*

Laurence: L- Luci- *starts laughing* St-stop! *giggles* I-I m-ight p- *laughs* pee my p-pants! *still laughing in between words*

Lucinda: See I made my little Laur happy! You're fine with me calling you that are you? *blushing a light pink*

Laurence: *a tear of joy runs down his cheek and still is kind of laughing because of Lucinda* Y-Yeah... Can I call you Luci?

Lucinda: Yeah! *blushed a light pink*

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!
~TIME SKIP~

SORRY I DIDN'T UPLAOD YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE I WAS BUSY AGAIN SORRY!!!
-Marz (that's my nickname)