Getting Ready...

Laurence's Point of View
I woke up in Lucinda arms. I looked at my hands and I saw the bandages. I struggled to get out of Lucinda's arms so I stayed there. Then she woke up. Then she starts laughing

"What's so funny?" I said as she is still laughing. "I-I saw you stru-struggling when y-you were try-trying to get up." then she stops laughing and let go me. Then we both get up.

"Ow..." I whisper softly. "Laurence are you ok?" Lucinda asked. Then I started to feel more pain. I start to cry I fall to the floor and I'm balling my eyes out. "LAURENCE!" Lucinda says as she comes to sit next to me.

Lucinda's Point of View
I scream out "LAURENCE!" And I plop down next to him. I pick up his hands softly and his cuts are bleeding again. So I've never tried this spell but I took out my wand and said... "Vulnera Sanentur!" (What up Harry Potter reference! What up IISuperwomanII reference!) I took off the bandages and his cuts were gone!

"W-What? H-How? L-Lucin-" Laurence says but I cut him off. "It's called being a witch... Laur." I kissed him on the head. "O-Oh right" he says as I can clearly see him blushing. Then he hugs me and says thanks then kissed me. I started blushing. I get up and I help him too.

"So let's go see what the guys are doing." I say then I grab Laurence's hand and we walk down the stairs. And we see Garroth and Cadenza making out. "Cough cough" Laurence said and I started to giggle. Garroth and Cadenza turn their heads to us.

"Um... H-Hey Laurence..." Cadenza said as she was shaking. "Sup" Laurence said in a goofy voice. "You're not mad?" Cadenza said looking confused. "Nah..." he says back to her. "R-Really?" Garroth asked. "Yup! 100% sure. So... Wanna go on a double date?" Laurence asked. "Make that a triple date... Aaron and Aphmau are DEFINITELY coming. I just texted Aph and they are coming!" I said. "Ok... So does that mean we are going to Olive Garden?" Garroth said. "Yeah. Well Cadenza come so we can get ready!" "Ok" she said.

I kissed Laurence goodbye and Cadenza kissed Garroth goodbye. "So... What are you going to wear?" Cadenza asked. "Just this it's just Olive Garden... But I'm going to redo my hair I need to brush it out." I said. "Oh ok me too but can you do my hair I'll show you how I want it."

Cadenza takes out her phone and shows me the picture to me (the picture above). "Can you do that?" She asked. "Ha that's so easy it would take less than 10 minutes!" I said. "Cool well let's go to your house!" Cadenza said excitedly.

Once we got to my house I grabbed a unused brush and hair pins and I got to work.

Laurence's Point of View
Me and Garroth were already ready but we decided to freshen up. We put on clone and brushed our hair. Then I called Luci. She told us Aphmau, Aaron, Cadenza, and her will meet up at our house.

....5 minutes later....
I hear the doorbell. "Hey guys!" me, Cadenza, Aaron, and Aphmau said. "C'mon let's go!" Laurence said. We all had to squeeze into Laurence's car because there were 6 of us instead of five but we fit. Laurence drove. I was the passenger and the other 4 were in the back.