Dennys! Pt.1

(Author: Now they arrive at Dennys)

Lucinda's Point of View
Laurence: *they both get out the car and then I open the door for Lucinda* After you M'lady! *bows*

Lucinda: Oh thank you! You are a gentleman!

Laurence and Lucinda: *start to crack up*

Laurence: Well let's go to the register to get seated!

(Author: They both get seated but they sit next to each other)

Waiter: Here you go! *gives them there menus* I am Susan and I will be you waiter for today I will come back in a little bit to get your drinks and food. *leaves the table*

Lucinda: So... Whatcha gonna get? *she says looking at her menu*

Laurence: I don't know but I'm hungry so I'm getting a lot of things probably!

Lucinda: Well I most of my witchcraft powers from food so I'm in!

Laurence: Ok! Well get the biggest breakfast plate ok?!

Lucinda: Yeah! Wait I found one the Ultimate Big Brunch Special! It comes with... 2 pancakes, 2 hash browns, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, 4 bacon, and 2 waffles

Laurence: Amazing! *puts his arm around Lucinda* Let's get that!
Lucinda: *blushes*

Waiter: Well... *takes out her small notepad* Oh I see you are a couple?

Laurence: *looks at Lucinda*

Lucinda: *looks at Laurence*

Laurence and Lucinda: No no no...

Lucinda: We are just friends?

Laurence: Yeah we are just friends!

Waiter: Well a friend doesn't sit that close to a girl or put his arm around a girl if they are not a couple and they are just "friends". But this is none of my business so what can I get for you?

Lucinda: *blushing* Can we get the Ultimate Big Brunch Special! And I'm going to get coffee!

Laurence: Can I just have water?

Waiter: *writes everything down* Thank you I will be right back with your drinks.

Lucinda: *rubs her arm*