Laurence's Suprise Party!

Lucinda's Point of View
Today is Laurence's birthday! But I have to go to the doctors for a check up. Laurence is fine with it so... I told Aphmau to throw a surprise party! I gave Aphmau the keys to our house so the party could be there.

Anyways we're on our way to the doctors! I'm not a huge surprise type person so the doctor is going to tell me like if I have a boy or a girl, twins, etc...

     lil' Tem Skip- To De Doctors

Laurence's Point of View
We are in the waiting room waiting for a nurse to call us.

"Lucinda Pikoro?" The nurse said as she looked at her clipboard. Then me and Lucinda walked into a hallway the nurse was leading us to. "Ms. Pikoro please wait here until the doctor comes." the nurse said as she smiled then she left the room.

"So... Are you excited?" I asked. "To know what the baby is? Uh duh?" Lucinda said as she giggled. "Haha..." I said sarcastically. "But I want to be surprised so I might leave the room so the doctor can tell you. And only you..." I said. "Yeah yeah, you told me." Lucinda said.

Then the doctor came in. "Are you ready for your ultrasound?" Ms. Grey said.

(What up Grey's Anatomy reference!)

Lucinda's Point of View
I nodded my head yes and lied down on the bed. Doctor Grey pulled up my shirt to reveal my belly. Then she put that jelly/slimey  stuff onto my stomach and  started the ultrasound. She started moving the scan thingy around. Sorry I don't know what this stuff is called. I'm a witch not a doctor.

"Lucinda, I'll wait outside." Laurence said. "Ok Laur." I said then he kissed me on the head.

"Heh... Is he waiting for the surprise?" Doctor Grey asked. "Yeah but I would want to know now. Wow that sounded so harsh." I said as we both slightly laughed.

"So these are your babies! You have one girl and one boy and... They are twins!" Doctor Grey said as she pointed to a screen. "Also so far they look healthy!" she said. "Oh my Irene!!!!! Can you print out a 2 copies of the picture!?" I think I was practically fangirling for no reason. Ehh... I don't care! "Sure." Doctor Grey said as she walked over to a printer and printed out pictures. And then she handed her the picture to Lucinda as Grey wiped off the jelly/slimey

        Lel Tem Skip- In Da Car

Laurence's Point of View
"I heard you fangirling or something from outside your room." I said as I reversed the car then put it into drive.

"Sorry I just got sooooooooooo excited! But you want to keep it a surprise so I can't tell you anything..." Lucinda said.
"Laurence, can I ask you something?" Lucinda asked. "Yeah of course." I said as I held Lucinda's hand and smiled at her. Then I looked back to the road.

"Do you really think you can make it 5 more months without knowing what the baby is? Hm..." Lucinda asked. "Um... No but I'll try, I'm a Zvahl for Irene's sake." I said as I started laughing. "You really had to say that?" Lucinda said as she giggled.

"We're home!" I said as I pulled into the driveway. I opened the car door so did Lucinda.

Aphmau's Point of View
"Guys! Shhhh. Their outside, they just parked! Hide!" I whisper screamed.

Everyone went to their hiding spots. Oh and the people that are here are Cadenza, Garroth, Aaron, Travis, Katelyn, Zane but he only came for the cupcakes, Vylad, Dante, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, and of course me!

Laurence's Point of View
I grabbed the house key out of my jacket pocket and unlocked the front door. I let Lucinda go in first then I went inside then closed the door I turned around then I heard...

"SURPRISE!" everyone screamed. I looked at Lucinda I was so excited and I didn't know what to say! "Happy birthday Laurence!" Lucinda said then she pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said as I hugged Lucinda.

Lel Tem Skip- After Saying Hi And Thank you to everyone...

Lucinda's Point of View
"Laurence can I please tell you what I'm having!? Please!" I asked Laurence. "No I want it to be a surprise!" "Fine I'll say it on the microphone!" I said. "You wouldn't..." Laurence said. "I'm about to!"

I grabbed the microphone off of the speaker Aaron brought and said... "Everyone can I get your attention! I'm having twins! A boy and a girl!" I said as I put the microphone down and I saw Laurence frozen in the back of the room. I walked up to him and started laughing but not a lot. Then I heard Cadenza and Aphmau fangirling their lungs off.

"We're. Having. TWINS!!!" Laurence said as he jumped up and down like a 5 year old. I giggled. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. Then he kissed me. Wow I didn't know he would be this happy considering that he didn't want to know in the first place.

Lezy Tem Skip- To De House (After Two Hours Of Partying)

Laurence's Point of View
"I JUST REMEMBERED! OUR WEDDING IS IN TWO WEEKS!" Lucinda screamed out which I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard her. And yes the wedding is in two weeks on May 17th.

"Yeah but calm down before you make me deaf." I said then I kissed her. "Sorry, oh! And I want to show you something!" Lucinda said as she took something out of her purse.

(Um, yes Lucinda wears a purse. Omi it's from Gucci and it's made out of leather... I'm just kidding Anyways :)

Then she handed me a picture. "What's this?" I asked looking at it then at Lucinda. "It's a picture of the babies, duh! You're also holding it upside down." Lucinda said as she giggled a little.

"Oh..." I said as I flipped the picture to the right side.

Lezy Tem Skip-Mission Go To Bed

Lucinda's Point of View
Me and Laurence changed into our pajamas and lied down in bed. I looked at Laurence and smiled then he kissed me on my head. I slowly intertwined our fingers together. (also known as holding hands just saying it in a fancier way) Then I looked up at the ceiling and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Anether Tem Skip- To Next Week May 10!

And sorry this story was all over the place!