A New Member

Laurence's Point of View
"So... Aph why did you invite us here?" Dante asked. "Yeah..." Cadenza said as she yawned. "I wanted you guys to meet someone! Well also some of your kids too... Anyways... Aaron get him!" Aphmau said.

Aphmau's Point of View
Okay so me and Aaron had a surprise for everyone!

*Flashback*

Aaron, Alina, and I were walking in the park. I saw a little boy. He looked 6 or 7 years old and looked very scared. He had lots of cuts and bruises. I felt so bad. He was hiding in a bush. "Lilith go with daddy..." I said as I let go of her hand and went to the little boy.

I got on my knees and crawled behind the bush. "Hey, are you alone?" I said. He slowly backed away from me but I stopped him. "No it's okay I won't hurt you..." I said. He crawled up to me and sat down. I also noticed he had... Werewolf ears and a tail?!

He sniffed me and smiled. "What's your name?" I asked. "Jacob." he said. "How old are you?" "Seven..."

(No not Jacob as in Minecraft Diaries... That was literally the first name that popped up in my head so I'm going to use it!)

"Oh okay... Um... Follow me." I said as I crawled out the bush. He did too. "Aaron!" he turned around. "Yeah babe?" he said. I looked to my side and saw Jacob grab my hand. "We need to take him home. Now!" I said. "What do y- Who is that?!" Aaron looked to the side of me. "I'll tell you in the car! We just need to go!"

*End of Flashback*

"I wanted you guys to meet someone! Well also some of your kids too... Anyways... Aaron get him!" I yelled. Then Aaron came downstairs with Jacob. "Who is that?!" Laurence yelled. "Who is dat?" Lauren said. "Everyone this is Jacob!" I said as I picked him up. "But he's a werewolf!" Katelyn noted. "Welp I guess I have to tell you the story..." I said.

Lezy Tem Skip- After Telling What Happened...

I heard a lot of okays or ohs. I put Jacob down and he ran up to Lauren.

(Peeps... If you haven't reread some of my chapters before this one I changed Lucy's name to Lauren. Because I wanted her name to be based off of Laurence's. Since Lucas is based off of Lucinda... If you get what I mean...)

Jacob's Point of View
(I gotta spice it for the last chapter!)

"Hi!" I said. To a girl a little shorter than me. "Hi!" she replied. Yes I'm very smart for a seven year old... I guess.

I sniffed her. "Hey!" she giggled. She's c- cool... Yeah cool...

Lucinda's Point of View
I looked at Laurence who looked like he was about to... Explode? "Laurence... Are you ok?" I whispered. He looked at me with a 'really' face.

"Can you not see what Jacob is doing!?" he whisper screamed to me. "He's a werewolf. That's what they do... They sniff people. Stupid..." I mumbled the last part. I know it's kind of rude to say that to my husband... But sometimes he can be an idiot. "Ugh... Whatever." he rolled his eyes.

Lezy Tem Skip- At Their House...

Laurence's Point of View
"Love! Do you know where Lauren is?" I asked. She came out of the kitchen and said, "No, but she might be hiding..." "And how do you know that?" I asked. "She does it all the time when you're at work." She said and went back into the kitchen. I guess I have to find her...

I went upstairs to her room and looked around. Nope. Then I went to our room. I looked in the bathroom. Then I came back out and sat on my bed. That's when I heard giggling. I grinned and looked under the bed. "Found ya!" I said and she quickly got out and started running towards the door. But I picked her up and kissed her head. "You're not going anywhere." I smiled. "Dwaddy!" She giggled.

I carried her downstairs and saw Lucas on the couch. I put her down and and sat next to Lucas. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked. "Oh. I'm pwaying with my cars." He said. "Do you want m-" "Kids! Dinner's ready!" Lucinda said. Lucas and I got up and went to the dinning room. Lauren was already sitting down. Lucas sat next to her and I sat in front of him.

Then 4 plates came flying into the dining room, followed by Lucinda. I heard clapping from the kids. "Dat's so cool mommy!" Lucas said. She smiled and placed a plate in front of each of us.

Anether Lezy Tem Skip- After Dinner...

Lucinda's Point of View
"Good night guys." I said and kissed Lucas' and Lauren's head. "Good night." Laurence said. "Night mwommy and dwaddy!" Lauren said, but Lucas was out in a flash.

I smiled and went downstairs. Laurence closed the door and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. And he put his arm around me and put his head on top of mine.

"If I've never met you we wouldn't be here. Here together. With a family. With you. I'm so happy we've made it this far. I'm glad I have a wonderful family. I have amazing friends. I'm glad I have an amazing, beautiful, talented wife. I love everyone. I love our kids. I love you." Laurence said then kissed me. I smiled and said, "Me too. If we didn't make it this far I would have been alone. All alone. Just friends trying to cheer me up. Not our children. Not you. Just my friends. I'm happy that I have you. That you're always by my side. I would always love our friends. Our kids. Especially my wonderful, handsome, amazing husband. You always helped me cheer up. I love you." I said and smiled. "I love you too." He replied and kissed my head. I heard footsteps and saw the kids come downstairs. They came up to us and hugged us. "I wove you guys." The both said. I hugged back, so did Laurence. "We love you too." Laurence and I said. I'm so happy to have this amazing family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END

Hey guys! Sadly this is the end of this book. Buttttttt.... (Haha Travis pun) I'm going to make a sequel!

Random Person: YAAAAAAAAY!

It's going to be based on Lucas and Lauren's life from 10-13 years old. I hope you liked the ending. And sorry for not updating in a while. Actually a long time... I had writer's block but then I had ideas! Also I need to mention something about every body's life in this book besides Laurence, Lucinda, Lauren, and Lucas.

Aaron and Aphmau= They have Alina and they're married.

Garroth and Cadenza= They're married and they have Levin.
(You guys might be thinking "WHAT THE HECK!?" But I think Levin looks A LOT like Garroth's child. Just my opinion!)

Katelyn and Travis= They're engaged and they have Katie.

Vylad and Dante= They adopted a kid named Daniel and they're married.
(Surprised that Garroth hasn't murdered Dante yet.)

Kawaii~Chan and  Zane= They have Kyle and Zoey and they are got married about a week ago.