Starlight Wonderland Pt.2

Laurence's Point of View
"Wait in here..." I get out the car so did Aaron and Garroth we gave the signal. We all opened the car doors for our girlfriends. "OH MY IRENE! THANK YOU AARON!" Aphmau said excitedly and hugged Aaron for a long time. "GARROTH THANK YOU!" Cadenza said as she gave a kiss to Garroth on the cheek. "Laurence... THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Lucinda said then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"You guys did this just for us?!" Aphmau said. "Yup." Me, Garroth, and Aaron said in sync. I saw Cadenza crying tears of joy.

We walked into the hotel in Starlight Wonderland. We got our room keys , went up to our separate rooms, changed into our pjs, and went to sleep. (Garroth is with Cadenza, Lucinda is with me, and Aphmau is with Aaron)

Time Skip- The Next Day...

Lucinda's Point of View
I woke up. I was in the happiest mood like a child on Christmas Day! I knew Laurence hated this thing I do in the mornings sometimes.

I opened up the curtains which blinded his eyes (not literally) when he woke up. So he covered the light with his hands and go out of bed.

"You really had to do that..." Laurence said in his gloomy morning voice. "Yes! Because I'm so happy!" I said back. I saw two other happy people Cadenza and Aphmau and saw two other annoyed people Garroth and Aaron coming from their rooms. I giggled.

"C'mon guys let's get ready for Starlight Wonderland!" I said. Everyone nodded their heads and went into their rooms to change.

             ~Short Time Skip~

Laurence's Point of View
We finally went into the theme park! I could tell all the girls were happy. We went on a few rides and we went to some gift shops here and there. My favorite rides were the Star Tours and Boomerang! (Yes I used rides from Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm)

The girls bought lots of things especially Aphmau. Sometimes I feel bad for Aaron...

~Time Skip to the end of the day~

Lucinda's Point of View
Unfortunately the day was ending so we had to head back to the hotel. Me, Aphmau, and Cadenza bought a lot of things. My favorite rides were The Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain!

We are now in the hotel. My legs are sore from walking all day.

I changed into my pjs and lied down. Then Laurence wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I cuddled him like a teddy bear but before I closed my eyes Laurence kissed me on my head. Then I fell asleep.

  ~Time Skip to New Years Eve!~