The Arcade Pt.1

Author: Once everyone got to the arcade they got lots of tokens and started to playing games.

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: So the first couple *stares a Garroth for a few seconds and then Garroth grins* to get the most tickets before we leave wins!

Aphmau: Yes! Me and Aaron will win right?

Aaron: Yes?...

Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan and Damian~Senpai don't want to compete.

Katelyn: Is it because all you are going to do is get animal plushes?

Kawaii~Chan: Yes Katelyn~Sama... *looks to the floor then looks back up*

Lucinda and Laurence: WELL LETS GET STARTED!

(Author: Then they all spread apart)

Laurence: Garroth can I have a talk with you...

Garroth: Sure... *grins* I'll be back Cadenza!

Laurence: I'll be right back Lucinda! *they both walk into the men's restroom* Bro can you be careful around my sister she would destroy you if make fun of me.

Garroth: Sure...

Laurence: Thank Irene! I don't want to loose my bro! *goes out of the restroom and goes back to Lucinda and Garroth goes somewhere else with Cadenza*

Lucinda: What did you talk about with Garroth?

Laurence: I will just say he is not going to make fun of me or my sister will destroy him!
Lucinda: *giggles* Ok!

Laurence: Um... So do you want to play some games now?

Lucinda: OH MY IRENE THERE ARE HARRY POTTER PLUSHES! *does a girly scream* Can you get me Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley!? If you know who the characters are...

Laurence: I do I read it in High School. *starts to play the game. After his 2nd try he got Harry Potter and on his 3rd try he got Ginny Weasley.*

Lucinda: Thank you so much! *puts her arms around Laurence's neck and kisses him and blushes*

Laurence: *blushes a lot* Y-Your welcome!