Dennys Pt.3

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: Oh wow thanks! *says sarcastically*

Lucinda: I... L- Like your name I mean... Um... I *talks in her head* (THINK!) I like your personality yeah that's it! *turns away from Laurence* Phew! *looks back at Laurence and lays on his shoulder again*

Laurence: Umm... Thanks? I guess... Are you sure that's what you were going to say? *scratches his head* Because that came out kind of weird?

Lucinda: Uhh... Yup I was going to say that... Pfft! What else would I have said?

Laurence: It sounded like you were going to say I l-

Waiter: Here is your food! Enjoy! *puts the food down*

Lucinda: Thank you Susan!

Waiter: Your welcome. *leaves the table*

Laurence: So I was going to say it sounded like you were going to say I love you? But probably I just thought that... I could be wrong but it sounded like you were going to say that?...

Lucinda: ... *blushing to point where she looks like a tomato* Um... Maybe I was going to say that... But you'll never know if I said it or not.

Laurence: Were you going to say that? Tell me the truth...

Lucinda: Fine... I was going to say that but this is our second day hanging out with each other and I would have said that to soon...

Laurence: Oh it's ok... I probably would have done the same thing and you... But somewhere less exposed...

Lucinda: Oh ok. Well let's eat!

30 minutes later

(Author: They leave Dennys and drive back home after they ate)