Olive Garden Pt.2

Laurence's Point of View
"Take it easy on the breadsticks Aph..." Aaron said. I saw Lucinda giggling. "Nuh uh!" she says as she stuff the bread into her mouth. Then Aaron face palmed. "I NEED MORE BREADSTICKS!" "Aph... Remember there are other people here right?" Aaron said.

Aphmau crossed her arms and sat back in her chair. Lucinda giggles then Aaron rolled his eyes.

!TIME SKIP AFTER THE DATE I WAS TO LAZY TO WRITE THE REST SORRY...

Lucinda's Point of View
We all went home but Laurence came to my house. (Aphmau and Aaron went to their place and Garroth and Cadenza went to the Garroth's and the other guys house.)

"Laurence do you really... Love me?" "I do love you. Who would reject you, your so precious." Laurence said then he kissed me. I kissed him back. We both blushed then we were making out. We went onto the couch then......

( Katelynlover1 don't kill me for writing this! Btw this person is my friend. BEST friend)

We heard the doorbell. I gave Laurence 1 more kiss then I got up and opened the door. I see it's...

MICHI?!

"GAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I say madly. "Michi wanted to say hi to Laurence~Kun (I forgot if she talks in 3rd person so don't kill me if I'm wrong.) " I gave her a death glare. "Leave. Now. Laurence is already. Taken... So leave." I say angrily. "Ok. My Irene. Bye Lucinda~Kun! Bye Laurence~Kun!" Michi said as I saw her blow a kiss to Laurence. But Laurence rolled his eyes then I immediately slammed the door in front of Michi's face.

I breathe in and out loud for a few seconds then I calmed down and looked down to the floor. Then I saw Laurence's feet. He lifted up my chin, held my waist, and kissed me for awhile. I wrapped my arms around Laurence's neck and we both were blushing and looked like tomatoes.
"L-Laurence... I want to ask y-you something..." "Sure" he said back to me. We let go of each other and he picked me up bridal style to my bed. Then he put me down.

"I-I wanted to ask... if you want t-to move in w-with me..." I said this and I looked redder than a tomato. "O-Ok! I'll need to tell the guys though. Can I stay over again?" he says as I'm still blushing like a tomato. "S-Sure."

Laurence's Point of View
I tucked Lucinda in and I lay down next to her. I kiss her one more time and she hugs me tightly and puts her head on my chest (Also known as
C u d d l i n g). "I love you" I mumbled then I fell asleep.

¡TIME SKIP! THE NEXT DAY...