De Bebes...

Lucinda's Point of View
It's the day before Halloween and it sucks because I'm in the hospital. It's currently 9:27 pm. Laurence is on his phone and I'm playing with my wedding ring.

"Lucy?" Laurence said. "Yeah?" I said. "You should get some rest..." he said as he turned off his phone. "Uhh... Why?!?" "Lucinda..." I sigh. "Fineee..."

I slowly started to close my eyes, then I fell asleep.

Laurence's Point of View
Well now I should sleep I'm really tired... Next thing you know I was knocked out on the chair I was sitting in.

(He didn't get punched he just fell asleep peeps cheese don't think that someone knocked him out in his sleep)

   Lezy Tem Skip- The Next Day...

Lucinda's Point of View
I woke up to feel pain in my stomach. I checked my phone and it was 10:26 am. I looked at Laurence who was still asleep. I tightly gripped onto the handle bar on the side of the bed.

"L-Laurence" I said weakly. "Yeah *yawn* babe?" he said as he rubbed his eyes. "Get. A. Nurse. Now..." I said as my voice became softer and the pain grew. He then immediately pushed the nurse button multiple times. Finally a nurse came.

"Is everything o-" "Baby. Coming. Now...!" I said as I interrupted her. "Uh... Ok!" she said then she turned around and ran out the door to get a doctor. Surprisingly it was Ms.Grey.

(I'm going to skip the details of the 'giving birth' part.)

I held Laurence's hand tightly as I gave birth to my 2 children. I looked at Laurence's hand it was so red. Anyways I saw one baby wrapped in a pink blanket and the other in a blue one. The doctor handed them to me. Lucas (the baby in the blue) was quiet but Lauren (the baby in the pink) was crying.

I looked at Laurence as I told him... "Do you want to hold one of them?" he smiled and nodded his head. Then he pick up Lauren out of my arms.

Laurence's Point of View
I took Lauren out of Lucinda's arms. She was crying until I held her. "Heh, I guess she's a daddy's girl." Lucinda said as she smiled. I smiled back. Lucy opened her eyes. She has baby blue eyes.

"Lauren has eyes like mine!" I said as I looked down at her. She giggled. "OMI! Laurence! He has purple eyes!" Lucinda said as she was practically fangirling. I laughed a little.

Lezy Tem Skip- At Their House...

Lucinda's Point of View
I woke up to hear one of the babies crying. "Uhhhh... Laur?" I said lazily. "On it..." he said as he got up immediately and walked to the kids room. The crying died down.

It was probably Lauren... I sighed then I fell asleep.

Laurence's Point of View
I picked up Lauren out of her crib and sat in the rocking chair. I rocked her until she fell asleep. I held her against my chest and slowly dozed off.

Anether Lezy Tem Skip- De Next Day

Aphmau's Point of View
I am excited to see... DE BEBES! I mean yesterday I gave them their space but now... I'M GOING TO SEE THEM! I quickly ran to Lucinda's house and eagerly knocked on the door.

Finally it opened. It was Laurence. "WHERE ARE THE BABIES?!" I whisper screamed so I don't wake them up if they are asleep. "Um... Upstairs with Lucinda... and hi..." he said. "Hi and thanks!" I said as I ran past him. Being short has some pros.

I opened the door excitedly. "Hey Lucinda..." I said. "Aphmau what ar-" "De bebes..." I said as I interrupted her.  "Um... Ok?" Lucinda said as she looked so confused. I carefully picked up one of de bebes out of the crib.

"Oh that's Lucas..." Lucinda said. "Aww... He's so cute!" I said as I cradled him. "Right?!" she said as she took Lauren, I guess... Out of her crib.

Lezy Tem Skip- At 7:23 pm.

Lucinda's Point of View
Uhhh... All today has been everyone coming to see the babies. "Laurence!" "Yeah?" he said as he came down the stairs. "Are the kids asleep?" I said as I put my hair in a ponytail. "Yeah why?" "Just asking..."

Anether Long Lezy Tem Skip- 1 Year Later... Aka The Day before Halloween... Again

Sadly this book is coming to an end... Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Keep Going

Almost There

I will make a sequel to this book.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! So I will do 3 more chapters. The chapters might be about Halloween/The Lucas and Lauren's birthday, Christmas, and maybe New Years... But I'm not sure. Anyways...
Little Brown Girl Is Out...
BYEEEEEE!
-Marz