The Wedding

Laurence's Point of View
Today is the day I get married to Lucinda. My Best Man if Garroth of course. Lucinda's Maid of Honor is Cadenza.

"Hey Laurence? Snap out of it." Travis said. I rolled my eyes. I was already in my suit. It's just the guys are doing my hair which is taking forever. "Uh... Guys what are you doing to my hair!?" I asked then I picked up a mirror in front of me. My hair looked so good but I wondered why it took so long?

Lucinda's Point of View
"Owww! Cadenza!" I snapped at her. "Sorry, your hair is so long!" She said back. She was curling my hair she kept burning me somewhere on my head.

"OMI LUCINDA~KUN'S WEDDING IS IN 5 MINUTES!" Kawaii~Chan said. "Wait wait wait... Whose walking you down the isle?" Aphmau asked. "Oh! Can I!" Katelyn said. "Sure." I said back.

Laurence's Point of View
Ok ok... I'm on the platform, (9 3/4 nah) Lucinda will come out any moment now... Any mom-

Then the music starts playing (Marry You by Bruno Mars). Me and Lucinda planned this because I thought these were fun.

The first people that came down the isle were Garroth and Cadenza. Second: Aaron and Aphmau
Third: Kawaii~Chan and Zane
Fourth: Dante and Nicole
Fifth: Kim and Vylad (they are not dating)
Sixth: Travis (alone)
Seventh: Lucinda and Katelyn

Lucinda's Point of View
I was dancing down the isle with Katelyn holding my hand. I looked at Laurence he smilies and slightly blushed. It was cute.

I was now on the platform in front of Laurence and the music stopped playing. He was holding a bouquet of orange and white flowers. Then he handed them to me and I smiled and took it.

Laurence looked at the priest (Castor, you know that crazy dude that like does weird stuff) and gave him a small nod.

"May I have the rings?" Castor said. I saw Caleb (Laurence's baby brother) get out of his seat and carry two rings on a small pillow up to Castor. I patted his head before he left and he gave me a small smile.

lil' Tem Skip- After the vowels and putting on the rings or stuff?

"Laurence do you take Lucinda to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Castor asked. "I do." Laurence said as he smiled.

Laurence's Point of View
"Lucinda do you take Laurence to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Castor said. "I-I do." she said as a huge smile appeared on her face.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Castor said as he smilies a little bit.

I grabbed Lucinda and dipped her then I kissed her. But we kept it PG so it was for less than 5 seconds. I heard everyone cheer. Then the song Marry You came back on again. Then we walked back down the isle. We walked out to the limousine that was outside. (Btw they were at a church)

The people that came inside with us were Cadenza, Garroth, Aaron, Aphmau, and I saw Caleb run up to us.

Caleb's Point of View
Ohhh... Dere is a big car! I'm going to ask Waurence if I could come! "Mommy can I go wif Waurence in da big car?" I asked. "Yes hun." she said as she smiled at mwe. I ran up to him before he went into da car. "Waurence?" I said. "Yeah?" he said as he wooked down at mwe. "Can I go wif you guys?" I asked. "Uh... Sure!" he said as he picked me up and twook me into da car!

Yay!

Lucinda's Point of View
I saw Laurence carry someone into the limo then he let him go. I saw who it was Caleb! He ran up to me and sat next to me. The Laurence sat on the other side of me. I couldn't believe how big limos are.