The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Previously At The Bachelorette Party...

Lucinda's Point of View
Ok Aph! I'll try it on! But why is it purp- Uh... Never mind!" I said as I walked into the changing room in front of me.

(Oh this is a private place so it holds Bachelor and Bachelorette parties!)

I walked out with the purple dress on. "This dress will squish Lucinda~Kun's babies!" Kawaii~Chan screamed. "I know it's so tight. So Katelyn what did you pick out for me?!" I said.

"I didn't get you anything blue since that's not your favorite color. So I picked out a white dress!" Katelyn said as she handed me the dress. I tried it on surprisingly it fit! Finally a dress that fits.

"Oh! That looks beautiful!" Cadenza said as she clapped her hands together. "Wow thanks Katelyn!" I said then I smiled. "You're welcome, but I didn't know I would be the one to find The Perfect dress." Katelyn said.

(The girls that are at the Bachelorette Party are Aphmau, Cadenza, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Kim, and Lucinda herself.)

Previously At The Bachelor Party...

Laurence's Point of View
"Guys calm down! You're going to rip it!" Vylad screamed. "GARROTH GIVE ME IT BACK!" Dante yelled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PUT IT DOWN?! I GOT IT FIRST!" Garroth screamed.

"GARROTH, DANTE SHUT UP!" I screamed. I said as I swiped the fancy pair of black pants out of their hands. "I don't care who got it first I just need to see if it fits." I said as calmly as I could. "S-Sorry Laurence..." Garroth and Dante said in sync.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "So are you guys done fighting now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. They both nodded their heads as they looked to towards the ground.

(The boys that are at the  Bachelor party are Dante, Garroth, Travis, Aaron, Vylad, Zane who just sat there, and Laurence himself.)

Lezy Tem Skip- After The Parties

3rd Person's Point of View
Laurence and Lucinda both arrived home. Laurence gave Garroth his suit for next week. Lucinda gave Cadenza her dress for next week. (Da wedding)

Lucinda's Point of View
"How was your day?" I said as I flopped backwards onto the bed but I didn't kill the baby. "Lots of fighting but it was ok. How was yours?" Laurence said as he sat down next to me.

"Eh... Same" I said as I stared at the ceiling. "I love you Lucy" Laurence said. "Aww I lo-" I got interrupted by him. "Oh sorry I meant Lucy and Lucas you know the little babies in your belly?" Laurence said. I playfully hit him. "I'm kidding but I love the babies too." He said smiling.

"Well I'm going to take a nap." I said as I yawned. I looked at my phone it was 5:24. "Okay Luci and I mean you this time." Laurence said the he kissed me.

I snuggled up in the blankets and slowly fell asleep.

Lezy Tem Skip- After The Nap...

Still Lucinda's Point of View
"Ugh..." I said as I woke up. I was so tired but I wanted to eat. So I got up  and went downstairs. I looked at the clock in the living room. It said 7:34.

"You're awake!" Laurence said as he ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Woah someone is excited" I said as I yawned. "No no no... I'm talking about the babies get your facts right." Laurence said. "Haha Laurence..." I said sarcastically.

"I'm just kidding but seriously I love you anddddddddddddd the babies." he said then he gave me a small smile. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Did you make anything while I was asleep? Something smells good!" I asked. "Yes. I made fettuccine alfredo... You're favorite!" He said while smiling at me.

"Thanks!" I said then I gave him a kiss and walked away to serve my self a place of spaghetti.

    Lezy Tem Skip- 1 Week Later Again

--------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was short. Well short to me. But I get to write the wedding part and I'm EXCITED! I'll be in the corner having a fangirl heart attack. Have a good day/night!

Little brown girl is out... BYEEE
-Marz
--------------------------------------------