The (Unplanned) Sleepover Pt.2

Lucinda's Point of View
Laurence: No problem

Lucinda: *gets up to grab a blanket then sits back down*

Laurence: *puts the movie on and puts the computer on top of 2 pillows (the 2 pillows came from Lucinda's bed btw)*

Lucinda: Do you want to share the blanket? *blushes*

Laurence: S-Sure... *blushes*

Lucinda: *puts the blanket onto her and Laurence and they start to watch the movie*

(Author: 4 hours have passed and Lucinda and Laurence fell asleep 30 minutes into the movie)

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: *wakes up, rubs his eyes, yawns, and looks around* (Oh My Irene I forgot I'm at Lucinda's house!?) *looks down to his shoulder and sees Lucinda resting on him and blushes*

Lucinda: *Starts to wake up, scratches her head, yawns, and stretches* L-Laurence? Oh I forgot you came to my house...

Laurence: Yeah me too...

Lucinda: Sorry if I made you uncomfortable from sleeping on your shoulder... *rubs her arm and blushes*

Laurence: No no you didn't... *blushes*

Lucinda: Oh ok. So what time is it?

Laurence: It's... *looks at his phone*
11:47 PM. We should go to sleep again.

Lucinda: Yeah... *puts the blanket over them again* Can I sleep on your shoulder again? *blushes*

Laurence: *blushes a lot* Y-Yeah...

Lucinda: Thanks *leans onto Laurence's shoulder* Goodnight.

Laurence: Goodnight! *kisses her on her forehead and puts his arm around her*

Lucinda: *blushes*

(Author: And they both fall asleep)