Olive Garden Pt.1

Lucinda's Point of View
We made it to Olive Garden everyone got out the car and went inside. We got seated at a table. I sat next to Laurence, Garroth sat next to Cadenza, and Aaron sat next to Aphmau. Then the waiter came.

"Hello, My name is Cassandra and I will be your waiter today. So let's start of with drinks." Cassandra said as she took out her notepad.

"Can I have a... Coke!" I said as I was looking at my menu. Then she nodded her head. "Same." Laurence said I looked at him then looked at my menu again. "Can I have a lemonade." Aphmau said. "A water." Aaron said. Aaron always got water I started laughing to myself. "An ice tea, please!" Cadenza said. "Can I get... a... Sprite." Garroth said.

Then Cassandra left our table. "So... How long have you guys been... "dating"..." Aphmau said to me and Laurence. "Um... " I said as I started blushing and looked down. Laurence was blushing too but he told Aphmau. "3 days..." he said looking at me I started blushing even more then I smiled and looked back down.

"Cute!" Aphmau said in a awe tone. I kicked Aphmau under the table. "Ow!" she whisper screamed. I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same thing back. Then I crossed my arms.

"Here are your drinks and breadsticks." She set down everyone's drinks and took out her note pad. "YUM!" Aphmau screamed.