The Perfect House...

Travis' Point of View
(Goes into the group chat)

Travis: GUYS I FOUND A GREAT HOUSE😄

Laurence: WHICH HOUSE!?🤔

Dante: Travis make it a surprise for
Laurence...😏

Garroth: WHY ARE YOU TEXTING SO FAST!!!!??!?😡

Laurence: Sorry Garroth, but I'm fine with a surprise! I'm in the blue house, with the white door and the address is 173

Travis: Ok

(Ends the group chat)

Travis: *goes over to the house Laurence is in* Laurence close your eyes!

Laurence: Ok *closed his eyes*

Travis: *takes Laurence across the street* Open your eyes!

Laurence: WOW! This place l- *turns his head to the right*

Travis: U-Uhh what's wrong L-Laurence?

Laurence: *blushes a lot* DID YOU GUYS DO THIS ON PURPOSE!? TO PUT ME NEXT TO LUCINDA!

Travis: Umm... Well... You see. Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Garroth, Dante, and I set it up...

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: (I mean it would be nice to live next door with Lucinda...) Fine...

2 Hours Later...

Laurence: *grabs all of the luggages from Lucinda's house and puts them in there new house*

Garroth: Ok lets all agree Laurence you get the room with the window that you can see Lucinda through! Deal?

Laurence: *sighs* Yeah that's fine... *goes up to find his room and then he found it* Ahh... Lucinda looks so beautiful... *making goggly eyes at her*

Dante: Whatcha doin?

Laurence: OH MY IRENE WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM IM DOING WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Dante: Oohh! You lookin at Lucinda? I'll leave you alone...

Laurence: *Gives the death stare to Dante*
Dante: *leaves the room*

Lucinda's Point of View
Lucinda: UHH!!! I'm so tired but we are going to the arcade later! I'll just change into my pajamas... *starts to take off her shirt*

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: (OH MY IRENE SHE IS CHANGING! But I shouldn't look. *turns around away from the window*)

Lucinda: HEY LAURENCE! *starts to wave hi*

Laurence: *turned around and started to blush* D-DO YOU K-KNOW THAT Y-YOU ARE PRACTICALLY N-NAKED

Lucinda: OH I FORGOT TO PUT ON A SHIRT ILL BE RIGHT BACK! OH BY THE WAY WHAT TIME SHOULD WE GO TO THE ARCADE?

Laurence: FIVE OK?

Lucinda: YEAH! CAN I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AFTER I CHANGE
Laurence: *blushes a lot* S-SURE SEE YOU IN A FEW!

Lucinda: BYE! *Goes downstairs to get her clothes*

Laurence: (Oh My IRENE! I just saw Lucinda ALMOST NAKED! I mean but she does have a great body...) LAURENCE SNAP OUT OF IT!*exhales loudly*

Garroth: Is my buddy Laurence happy?! *smirks*

Laurence: *scratching his head and blushing a lot* Yeah... A-A little.

Garroth: *door bell rings*

Laurence: ILL GET IT! *runs down stairs to the door and opens it* Hey L- TRAVIS WHAT! WAIT WH-

Travis: I just went to go ask Katelyn something... Why were you screaming?

Laurence: Uh... Never mind...

Travis: Ok... *comes inside the house*

Laurence: *walks upstairs then hears the door bell again* ILL GET IT! *runs back downstairs (again) and opens the door (again)*

Lucinda: Hi Laurence! *hugs Laurence and they both blush a lot*