The Baby Shower

Laurence's Point of View
We told everyone about Lucinda being pregnant and that I proposed to her. And of course Aphmau was going to throw baby shower.

Today is when the baby shower will happen. Oh and it's a Sunday right now.

Me and Lucinda are watching a movie at our house. Then I got a text from Aphmau.

Bold: Aphmau
Regular: Laurence

Laurence we are ready for you guys!
We'll be right over! Bye
Bye!
                       *End of texts*

"Lucinda, Aphmau said for us to come over to her house!" I said. "Ok!" she said back. We were on our way to Aph's house. I opened the door and saw everyone on the block here.

"HAPPY BABY SHOWER!" (Is that even a thing? Anyways) everyone screamed out.

Lucinda's Point of View
"Oh my Irene! Aph thank you!" I said as I hugged her. "Hehe. Thank everyone! Everyone helped!

Time Skip- After 10 minutes of saying hi and thanks to everyone

Aphmau's Point of View
"So Lucinda come over here!" I said as Lucinda walked over to me. "Everyone! I have games to play! Come out to the backyard!" I said then everyone chose a seat to sit in at the tables outside. I started to pass out a small piece of paper it said...

---------------------------------------------
Name:
Think of a boy or girl name!

Baby Name:

Lucinda and Laurence will choose the names at the end of the party! Whoever's name gets picked you and spouse are the godparents! Put this in the jar that will be passed around it will have the word boy or girl on it.
                                                   -Aphmau
--------------------------------------------

After a few minutes we played another game. 'What's that lullaby?' Hey, I thought it's a fun game don't judge me!

        Time Skip- 2 hour later...

Lucinda's Point of View
Sadly... The party was coming to an end now it was to pick the baby name! I picked up the girl name jar and Laurence picked up the boy name jar. I went first.

I mixed up the names and picked one. "The name is... Lauren And... Cadenza picked it!" I said in excitement. Now its Laurence's turn. "The name I picked is... Lucas! And Aaron picked it!" Laurence said.

Then I heard Aphmau and Cadenza say... "Yes!" I giggled. Then everyone started to pack up, clean up, and went home. But... Garroth, Cadenza, Laurence, and I stayed at Aphmau and Aaron's house.

"So... Are you guys excited to be the godparents!!!!" I said excitedly.
"Yes!!! IM SO HAPPY I WILL SPOIL YOUR BABY! Or babies..." you know who said that... Aphmau.

(Cough you're stupid if you didn't guess that cough)

"Oh! When are you guys going to do the wedding! I WANT TO KNOW! Because I can help A LOT" Cadenza said. I shrugged then looked at Laurence.

"Ohhh... We can help you plan it!" Garroth suggested. "Ok I guess..." Laurence said. "Weddings take a long time to prepare so maybe we can do it sometime in... May?" Aphmau said.

"And how do you exactly know that?" Aaron asked Aphmau. "Movies..." Aphmau said in a sassily. "Ok... Well see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" I said. "Bye!" Aphmau said.

Time Skip- One Months Later- Valentines Day!

--------------------------------------------
I know tomorrow is Valentines Day but... (I just thought of Travis at this moment I don't know why.) Today I have no school so I might upload a few stories here and there... So yeah!
And thank you guys so much for 700+ views!
---------------------------------------------