The Next Day...

Lucinda's Point of View
Lucinda: *wakes up, yawns, takes her head of Laurence's shoulder, rubs her eyes, stretches, and gets up to brush her teeth*

(Author: I DESCRIBED THIS VERY SPECIFICALLY!?)

Laurence: *wakes up, scratches his head, yawns, rubs his eyes, and looks to his shoulder* (Where's Lucinda?) *gets up and walks to her bathroom and knocks* Lucinda!? Are you in there?

Lucinda: *has toothpaste in her mouth still* Yes!

Laurence: Oh ok!

Lucinda: *spits out the toothpaste and opens the door*

Laurence: Do you have a spare toothbrush?

Lucinda: No. But wait. *teleports to Laurence's house grabs his toothbrush and teleports back to her house* Here ya go! *gives Laurence his toothbrush*

Laurence: Wow! Thanks. *goes into the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth* 

Lucinda: Do you want to go out for breakfast? We can invite our friends or go alone? *blushes but she covers her face*
Laurence: *has toothpaste in his mouth* Um... Alone... *blushes*

Lucinda: Oh ok... Well see you later! Oh I forgot this is my house. Hehe *looks at Kawaii~Chan's text and sighs angrily*

Laurence: *spits out the toothpaste and goes up to Lucinda* What's wrong?

Lucinda: DAMIAN BROKE UP WITH KAWAII~CHAN! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!

Laurence: ...

Lucinda: WHY DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR KAWAII~CHAN?!

Laurence: ... *daydreaming*

Lucinda: Uh... I can't believe I have to do this... *slaps Laurence really hard*

Laurence: OWWW!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Lucinda: *rubs her arm* Sorry?! But you were daydreaming or something!

Laurence: Oh... Sorry... I do that a lot.

Lucinda: It's ok... *still rubbing her arm and blushes*

Laurence: By the way it's 10:25 if you were going to ask... And where and what time should we be at the breakfast place?

Lucinda: Thanks and we can go to Dennys and we could go at 11:00?

Laurence: Oh ok that's fine. Well see you at 11! *kisses Lucinda on the cheek and blushes* Oh and I did hear you say *holds Lucinda's waist* Damian broke up with Kawaii~Chan... But don't kill him ok?

Lucinda: Ok fine... *crosses her arms and looks down*

Laurence: Hey? *puts his finger under Lucinda's chin and raises her head* Are you ok?

Lucinda: Y-Yeah... I was blushing so much my face started burning and I didn't want you to see...

Laurence: It's ok. You look cute when you blush even if it's a lot...

Lucinda: Thanks... *blushes*

Laurence: Well see you at brunch since it's almost passed breakfast... Bye

Lucinda: Bye

Laurence: *walks down stairs, opens the door, closes the door, and walked to his house*