Dennys! Pt.2

Lucinda's Point of View
Lucinda: *rubs her arm*

Laurence: What's wrong?

Lucinda: This is the day when me and Ivan my ex met each other but I don't want to talk about it...

Laurence: The guy I stood up to for you? *starts to rub Lucinda's arm*

Lucinda: *starts to tear up and looks down* Y-Yeah...

Laurence: Lucinda? Please don't cry... It's ok.

Lucinda: *looks up*

Laurence: *hugs Lucinda*

Lucinda: I-I'm sorry I s-sometimes start c-crying for stupid r-reasons...

Laurence: No no. It's ok when you cry around me... I'm a softie most of the time... *kissed Lucinda on her head*

Lucinda: *sniffles* O-Ok thanks...

Laurence: *ends their hug*

Lucinda: *leans onto Laurence's shoulder and smiles at Laurence*

Laurence: *smiles and blushes back*

Waiter: Sorry to interrupt you two love birds but here are your drinks. *puts the water in front of Laurence and the coffee in front of Lucinda (she also puts cream and sugar down for the coffee)*

Laurence and Lucinda: *look at each other and blush a dark red*

Lucinda: Thank you! *still blushing*

Waiter: Your welcome. *leaves their table*

Laurence: Um... Do you consider... Us... a- Never mind...

Lucinda: Were you going to say couple? Eh... Well this is our 2nd day hanging out but I guess a little bit...

Laurence: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I mean... *blushing* Me too hehe...

Lucinda: *laughs* That is the most weirdest laugh I have ever heard! Your all like *tries to do an impression of Laurence* Hehe *laughs again*

Laurence: Oh wow thanks! *says sarcastically*