Valentines Day Special!

Don't play the song yet! Please.

Laurence's Point of View
Today is Valentine's Day! We haven't planned anything so we are going to have a sleepover at Aphmau's house. The people that are going are Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Katelyn, Nicole, Garroth, Vylad, Zane (surprising right?), Dante, Cadenza, and me. Also of course Aphmau and Aaron will be there.

So anyways Lucinda is taking a nap and I'm on the couch watching 21 Jump Street.

"LAURENCE!" Lucinda screamed. I bolted upstairs. "WHAT HAPPENED?" "Nothing... I just wanted to ask when are we going to the sleepover?" Lucinda asked. "Seven it's 6:34 already... Are you packed?" "Yeah I was just asking... Well would you want to go now?" "Sure"

TIME SKIP- Aphmau's house

"Guys let's play truth or dare..." Aphmau suggested. Me and Garroth looked at each other.

"Remember we said we would never play that game again..." Travis said looking worried. "Well that's when we were younger were all adults now so let's play please!!!" Aphmau pleaded. "Fine..." Garroth responded.

"Ok I'll go first. Katelyn truth or dare?" Aphmau asked. "I'm not a chicken so dare..." Katelyn said back.

(In this story Katelyn and Travis aren't together... Yet...)

"I dare you to make out with Travis for 1 minute!" "WHAT?" Katelyn yelled as she was blushing I started laughing. "Uh... Fine!" Katelyn said. Then she made out with Travis for a minute. They honestly both looked like tomatoes.

Kawaii~Chan's Point of View
"MY SHIP!" Kawaii~Chan squealed. Then Kawaii~Chan took pictures of Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Kun kissing! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Lucinda's Point of View
I am crying because I was laughing so hard. "Ok. Ok I get it's my turn now. Travis truth or dare?" Katelyn asked. "Truth and I swear don't call me a chicken!" Travis said. "Fine... Is it true that... you are a chicken? I'm just kidding... Ok is it true you and Zane used to date?" Katelyn said as she bursts into laughter.

"Yeah yeah it's true now it's my turn! Lucinda... Truth or dare?" Travis asked. "Dare..." I replied. "I dare you to call Ivan and prank him." "Ok that's easy..." I said.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

Bold: Ivan
Regular: Lucinda

Hello Sir why haven't you came to the reservation yet at Olive Garden
Wait Lucinda where are you?
Who is Lucinda? I'm telling you that you're late for your reservation!
No I'm not!
Yes you are you placed a reservation Ivan for 2 right?
Who is the second person?
I think you said Lucinda?
Oh ok yeah I just remembered that reservation thank you so much ma'am!
No problem!

I hang up the phone and I start laughing everyone else did too. Oh and I did put it on speaker! "Oh my Irene! Once he gets to Olive Garden he is going to get so mad! And it's funny how he didn't question this is my phone." I started crying again because the prank was soooooooooooooo funny!

"Maybe we should stop with truth or dare before my fiancée dies of laughter." Laurence said. "Ok fine." I said but I was still kind of giggling.

"Oh! We can watch a movie!" Garroth suggested. "LETS WATCH HARRY POTTER!" I screamed out. "NO!" Katelyn screamed out. "Uh! Fine... I've already watched all the movies like 100 times" I whispered the last part. "Why don't we watch Grease?" Dante asked. "Ok!" Aphmau said as she looked for the movie on Netflix then she found it.