Starlight Wonderland Pt.1

1 YEAR LATER!

Laurence's Point of View
I've had great times and bad times that we have fought through together. And it's passed a year since me and Lucinda have been together so... (oh and did I mention Cadenza and Garroth are together too... And they moved in together.)

Me, Garroth, and Aaron together have been saving up for Starlight Wonderland for our girlfriends. We finally had enough money to go there. I had some money left over and since it's 1 week before New Years... And I decided to propose to her. I was so happy to tell the love of my life to marry me.

(People I'm Fangirling to much I might go to fangirl heaven...)

Lucinda's Point of View
So far me and Laurence are happy together. Oh and that Michi thing... Long story short: She tried to kill me but she got caught by Laurence and she ended up going to jail.

Laurence and Garroth are at Aaron and Aphmau's house and Aphmau and Cadenza are at our house. (Me and Laurence) Because lately Laurence, Garroth, and Aaron all of a sudden got so many jobs and kind of avoided us for awhile... So I hope nothing bad happened.

Then Laurence called me I picked up my phone and answered.
Bold: Laurence
Regular: Lucinda

Lucinda start packing tell this to Cadenza too! We are going somewhere special... It's a surprise! I'll be over in a bit!
Ok! I'm so anxious!!!! Love you bye!
Bye Luci! I love you too!
*End of call*

Aphmau's Point of View
"Oh! Was that L-" I got stopped by my phone ringing and I picked it up.

Bold: Aaron
Regular: Aphmau

Aph we have to get packing we are going somewhere!
Where?!
It's a surprise!
Aww... I want to know!
Wait and you'll see...
Ok fineee! Love you see ya!
Love you too babe.
*End of call*

Lucinda's Point of View
"Well I gotta go!" Aphmau said. "Me too! Bye!" Cadenza said. "Bye!" I said as Cadenza and Aphmau walked out the door and I went upstairs to pack. After a few seconds I heard the door open. I went downstairs and I didn't see anyone.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw Laurence. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. We made out for a few minutes until I broke our kiss.

(IM FANGIRLING SO MUCH UH)

"We should start packing..." "Ok." he said and I kissed his one more time then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs to pack.

Time Skip- 1 Hour Later...

Laurence's Point of View
"Lucinda we have to head to the airport! We're going to meet up with Garroth, Cadenza, Aphmau, and Aaron." I said. "Ok!?" Lucinda said back.

We put our suitcases in the trunk and left to go to the airport.

Time Skip- In the airplane now!

Lucinda's Point of View
We were in the plane now. I had the window seat and Laurence sat next to me. In front of us Aphmau and Aaron were sitting together and behind us were Garroth and Cadenza.

I was so excited and anxious to know where we were going! I rested my head onto Laurence's shoulder. "I'm *yawned* going to take a nap" I said. "Ok." He said back to me then he kissed me, put his arm around me and I fell asleep.

Time Skip!- Our plane landed we got out of plane with our luggages. (SO MANY TIME SKIPS!)

Lucinda's Point of View
Garroth, Cadenza, Aphmau, and Aaron took a cab together to wherever we are going. I saw Aaron whisper something into the drivers ear and he nodded his head yes. I didn't really care. But I saw Laurence do the same thing with our driver.

I got suspicious...

"So... Laur what did you tell the driver?" I asked suspiciously. "Where the surprise place is..." "Aww... Please tell me where w-" I was interrupted by Laurence because he kissed me.

I blushed a light pink. "I- Wha-" I was so confused.

Time Skip- The Surprise Place