A short chapter: Good Morning!

Lucinda's Point of View
I woke up I accidentally kicked him while getting up so he woke up too. "Sorry Laur!" I said in a worried tone. "It's ok" he said as he rubbed his leg and got up off the bed. I did too.

I gave him a kiss and he kissed me back. I blushed a light pink then went downstairs to make breakfast. Laurence followed me. I was in the kitchen and grabbed things to cook eggs and pancakes.

(Then I felt arms around my waist and it was TRAVIS!? Jk)

Then I felt arms around my waist. I turned around and I saw Laurence. I started to blush a lot. "Hey beautiful, do you need help cooking?" Laurence said in his cute voice. "No..." "Ok whatever you say" he said as he put his chin on the top of my head. I was blushing a dark pink. I put the pancakes and eggs on 2 plates and gave Laurence a plate. "There's ketchup in the fridge and there's syrup in the cabinet." I said as I was cutting my pancakes. "Thanks Luci..." he said then he kissed me I of course kissed back.

Then after we were done eating Laurence went to break the news to the guys. "I'll be back soon, I'm going to tell the guys about me moving in with you." "Ok bye!" I said as I kissed Laurence one more time before he left.

Then a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"L- Oh Michi... What do you want?" "Can Michi see Laurence~Kun!?" She said. "He's not here right now and if he was I still wouldn't let you in..." I said giving her a glare. "Bye!" I say as I slammed the door in her face.

5 HOURS LATER...

Laurence has fully moved into my house and we share a room. I can't wait to have a great life with him.

---------------------------------------------
PEOPLES IM NOT PATIENT ANYMORE SO IM SKIPPING TO A YEAR LATER SORRY THIS IS SO SUDDEN BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS ALREADY PLANNED A PART OF THE STORY AND IM FANGIRLING TO MUCH SO THE NEXT STORY I RELEASE WILL BE THE BEST THING YOU WILL EVER READ! JK OR MAYBE...
--------------------------------------------