My Nightmare Again

Lucinda's Point of View
I was on my way to the guys house to check to see if he is ok. Once I rang the door Garroth answered it.

"Ca-... Lucinda? What are you doing here?" He said as I started to giggle. "Ohh... Is Cadenza your...
G I R L F R I E N D ? " I say in a girly voice. "M-Maybe..." Garroth says as he blushed and crossed his arms. "Ok... Well I came here to check on Laurence. So can I come in?" I say making a pouty face. "Yes." He said.

I walk inside and I go into Laurence's room he is not there then I look in the bathroom. He's in there crying? I walk into the bathroom and I see a razor in his hand. He's on the floor. Then I here him say.

"Gene please stop! I-I want Lucinda
b-back! Please..." he says as he is still cutting his hands and wrists. Then I sit down next to him. I open his hands and see cuts and blood everywhere. He felt my hand and opened his eyes. I saw his puffy red eyes and his tear stained cheeks I could tell he was crying for awhile.

"L-Lucinda..." Laurence says as he starts crying because his cuts are stinging. "Laur... Shh it's ok" I say calmly.

Laurence's Point of View
"Laur... Shh it's ok" Lucinda says as I'm still sobbing. "I-I had t-the d-dream
a-a-again."I say as I look at my hands and wrists then put my hands into a fist. "I know Laur..." Lucinda says as she was rubbing my arm.

I put my head into her lap. She caressingly stroked my hair and kissed
me on my head multiple times. She cheered me up. But now the only reason why I was crying because of my cuts on my wrists and hands.

"Laur? Do you have bandages?" She asked and I shook my head yes.
"T-They're i-in t-the ca-cabinet." I mumbled then I took my head out of Lucinda's lap. And she got up.

Lucinda's Point of View
I got up off the floor and grabbed the bandages. I also saw peroxide so I grabbed that too. Then I grabbed cotton balls.

I grabbed one of Laurence's hands softly. I put peroxide into a cotton ball then I started to clean up Laurence's cuts. "Ow..." he says as he bites his lip. "Sorry..." I said. Then I put the bandages around his hand. Then I did the same thing with the peroxide and the bandages on his other hand.

I got up and then I helped Laurence up. I take him to his bed and lay him down. "C-Can you st-stay?" Laurence says as he wipes away his tears with his shirt sleeve. "Sure. Anything for you" I lay I bed with him and put my arms around him. He put his head into my chest and fell asleep. I stroked his hair one more time, kissed him on the head, and fell asleep.

     ¡TIME SKIP! 2 Hours Later...