Time For A House!

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: Ok so let's split up if someone finds a house they really like text all of us in the group chat.
Travis: Ok... But what do we do with our luggages?

Garroth: Yeah!?

Laurence: I'll be right back... *walks to Lucinda's house* Um... Hey Lucinda is it ok if me and the guys leave our luggages here until we find a house? It's ok if yo-

Lucinda: Sure!

Laurence: Thanks *hugs Lucinda then lets go and blushes* Is it hard because the girls are teasing you about us? Because the guys are... *gives Dante, Travis, and Garroth the death stare for a few seconds*

Lucinda: Yeah... *blushes and scratches her head* Have you told the guys about later? Because I haven't told the gir-

Laurence: Umm... Look behind you... *Points to Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau*

Lucinda's Point of View
Laurence: Umm... Look behind you... *Points to Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau*

Lucinda: *She turns around and sees Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan looking at her then starts to walk up to them* Laurence I'll be back...

Laurence: Ok...

Lucinda: KAWAII~CHAN!!! APHMAU!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER I TALK TO LAURENCE! *Walks back to Laurence*

Laurence: Heh I kind of did that with Garroth, Travis, and Dante so they are afraid of me. Because they would always say you were my "girlfriend"

Lucinda: *blushes and giggles*

Laurence: so I threatened them I'll tell you later I'll leave you with your revenge with the girls... *Smirks* Oh wait the question you asked me earlier... I haven't told the guys yet...

Lucinda: *blushing and giggling* O-

Laurence: *grabs Lucinda by the waist and kissed her* S-Sorry I just get n-

Lucinda: *wraps her arms around Laurence's neck and kissed him back* I-It's ok... *blushes a dark red*

Laurence: *blushes a dark red and then they let go of each other* So... Um... Can we put our stuff in your house now? *scratches his head*

Lucinda: U-Um sure the door is unlocked... *walks to the girls furiously then starts to threaten them*

Laurence's Point of View
Laurence: *walks to the guys (still blushing and scratched his head) and tells them...* So Lucinda said we can put our stuff in her house until we choose what house we will live in...

Garroth: Can we please say that your kiss with Lucinda was cute?

Laurence: YOU GUYS WERE WATCHING US KISS!?

Garroth: Well you were doing it right in front of us...

Laurence: I can't argue about that... So... Later me and Lucinda were going out I want to go to the arcade want to come? You can either come with a date or by yourself.

Travis, Dante, and Garroth: Sure!

Garroth: *sighs*

Dante: What's wrong?

Garroth: I'm going to be the only one without a date because Laurence would go with Lucinda, You and Nicole will go if she comes... But she probably will, Travis would go with Katelyn, Aaron would go with Aphmau, Zane isn't going, and Kawaii~Chan would go with Damian... So I would be alone and I don't want to go on a blind date!

Laurence: I see... Well since you don't have a date... *sighs* I'll ask Cadenza if see could go out with you...

Garroth: Ok! Yes! I mean thanks...

Laurence: So you guys look for a house I'm going to take our stuff to Lucinda's. See ya! *grabs everyone's stuff and puts it in Lucinda's house then leaves to go to look at a house.