Chapter Seven

^Gif is of Jason Dolley who plays Jeremy Asher :) Anyone remember him from Good Luck Charlie? Or even Hatching Pete?

It seemed to be a common reoccurrence. Liv and I would walk to school in silence and try and soothe each other's worries before someone came and pulled either of us away. 

But this morning, no one pulled either of us away. So when Liv murmured, "You dreamt about Dad too, didn't you?" I didn't get a 'saved by the bell' moment.

I nodded slowly, "As a wolf?"

She looked up at me and I saw the answer in her eyes. I cocked a brow, silently asking why, but she shrugged, cocking her own eyebrow. I gave her an apologetic smile, not knowing the answer and looked back to the school.

Liv muttered, "So what happened last night, then?"

"Do you mean dreaming of our long-lost father or having the same dream?"

Liv let out a soft sigh and then said, "Both."

"Hello Smith sisters!" a cheery voice called, earning another sigh from the both of us. 

Jeremy Asher wrapped an arm around both of our shoulder blades and grinned, "Isn't today a good day?"

"Where's Aaron?" Liv asked Jeremy.

He shrugged, "No idea. Ezra said he needed Aaron at his place to discuss something important regarding lycanthropy."

"What?" Liv raised an eyebrow.

"Ezra didn't even tell me what it was about. He just said he needed him to do some research."

"Research on what?" Liv amended her 'what' from before.

"What do you think?" Jeremy rolled his eyes, "On the possibility of other werewolves. Ezra's starting to get agitated. It's his time of the month."

Liv collapsed into a fit of giggles but I continued for her, "The full moon isn't until next week, though."

"Yeah but Ezra gets more and more tenser and wolfier for the week until the full moon," Jeremy explained, "Aaron's had basically no change yet. That's why Ezra's getting tense about this full moon. He has no idea what's happening and he wants to know some information."

"Like..." I put it together, "Whether they're the only two werewolves on the planet?"

"Exactly," Jeremy nodded, "But I doubt it."

"Because, otherwise, how would we know about werewolves in the first place?" I guessed.

Jeremy grinned, "You got it. Anyway, they're off doing research though I actually have no idea what they're doing." 

The bell rang in the distance and Liv waved to both of us before running to the Science Block. 

Jeremy placed his hands on my shoulders and steered me towards the English Block, whilst talking, "I'll explain more this afternoon if you want? We can meet at Leo's Burger Palace?"

"Sorry," I winced, "I'm grounded until Friday."

"So you aren't going to the game?"

"What game?" I cocked my head.

"The rugby game against London Academy tomorrow afternoon?" he raised an eyebrow, "Literally everyone at school goes."

I shrugged, "I don't know. I'd have to ask Mum. You playing?"

"I didn't make the team this year," Jeremy winced, "but Ezra will be playing as a fly-half. Come with Kayc and I and watch him play, please."