Chapter Sixteen

^Last gif you'll see of our baby Uriah *Ezra*

"I thought we already knew this?" Kaycee raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of us. 

Shaking with the cold, I shook my head, "We assumed."

The fire was gone now. I needed the warmth. Staring at the fire pit, I thought to myself, Light up. Nothing. I cocked my head, Light. Up. Again nothing. I frowned. Maybe if there was no fire then I couldn't make it. I could only control it...

"I'm still confused," Aaron lifted his hand, drawing in our attention, "We'd already been over the fact that he was our alpha. I mean, Ezra bit me. So what really just happened?"

Ezra sat down slowly on the ground, leaning against a tree, "That registration form wasn't just any registration form."

He lifted his head to the sky, "It actually went somewhere."

"How?" Liv whispered, "How does that happen?"

"I reckon that what just happened now formulated us as a pack," Ezra confirmed, "We're officially the Blue Heart pack."

"Blue Heart?" Jeremy cocked a smirk. 

Ezra glared at him once and continued, "May we grow stronger and older, everyone."

***

Song: Dirty Laundry - All Time Low

Award for the shortest chapter of all time goes to.......... ME! 

Sorry fam but PART 2 BEGINS NEXT CHAPTER AND U ALL GONNA BE LOVIN' IT. (hopefully)

xx Sharky.