Chapter Fifteen

I stared at my reflection in the camera, willing the swelling to go down. I'd scraped my hair back into a ponytail, straightened my outfit back up but my lips were twice the size they usually were... 

We'd broken apart from the heavy makeout session after a knock on the door to make sure we were alright with everything. We'd quickly remembered where we were and what we were supposed to be doing but I wanted nothing more than to resume what we had been doing a few minutes ago. 

Luna: Violet Smith he typed.

My heart pounded.

Beta: Aaron Asher

Other members: Jeremy Asher, Kaycee Walker, Olivia Smith. 

Werewolf numbers: 2.

Druid numbers: 2.

Again, my heart pounded. I still wasn't sure myself - me and my sister forces of the supernatural? Liv can't even keep her stomach down after breakfast.

Human numbers: 2. 

Alliances (if none leave blank): 

Ezra paused, "W-what was th-their name... uh, their name, again?"

I smirked slightly at his cute little stutter, "Crimson Lake, it was."

Ezra nodded slowly.

Alliances (if none leave blank): Crimson Lake.

Motto:

He paused again, "Vi? Mot-t-to?"

"Um... no idea," I whispered, "I've never been in a pack before." 

He laughed weakly before running a hand through his hair. 

"Do something that relates to all of us."

"School? Teens? The struggle of being a teen with supernatural powers that still has to attend school?"

I giggled slightly, "No, Ezzie. Something that's real."

He narrowed his eyes, "Don't call me Ezzie. And the struggle of being a teen with blah blah blah at school is real."

I shook my head at him and stepped forward so I was leaning my hands against his shoulders, "No. Something that has a real meaning. Like... we aren't all wolves or the truth was kept hidden or something else like that..."

"Truth was kept hidden, huh?" Ezra raised an eyebrow. 

I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded, "A little."

"How about," he whispered, staring at my chewing lip before I stopped. He looked up into my eyes, "None of us knew the truth?"

"None of us knew the truth..." I murmured, "I really like that."

Ezra grinned and spun around in his chair, typing that in. He checked over the information before pressing register

***

Kaycee leaned heavily against me, watching the ocean. She drawled, "The horizon is like my love life. Empty, distant, blue."

"Blue?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Like how blue is the colour for sadness," she pouted, "Why don't people like me back?"

"I'm sure they do," I rolled my eyes, "They're also just a little afraid of you."

"What have I done to scare people off?" she scowled, sitting upright, "I try to be nice."

"And you are," I assured her, "You're just a little... forthcoming."