Prologue

^Gif is of America James. XD

There comes a day in every teenage girl's life that she realises two things. One, that she's been secretly waiting for this day for, like, ever. Two, that it's not all it's jacked up to be. 

Today was my day. 

I knew this because I was currently standing across from Tony Thompson - school playboy. He was two years my senior, the captain of the rugby union team and a complete sleaze. Yet, here he was asking me out.

I squinted my gaze slightly, looking him up and down real quick. Then I crossed my arms, "And why should I say yes?"

His smirk slid from his face and his eyes widened, "E-excuse me, America?"

"In two weeks, Tony," I sighed, "you'd have found some way to take my v-card and then dump me so hard it would feel like jumping from a four-storey building, so no. I will not go out with you." I shot him a sudden big grin, "Thanks, though."

His gaze turned furious as I flicked my hair over my shoulder before marching away from him. Ally caught my arm by the big tree. In a slight daze, she asked, "Rica... Did you just reject Tony?"

I flashed her a smile, "Yeah. And it felt pretty good."

Ally sighed loudly, "Girl, you need to focus. We're sixteen. We're legal. We can do what we want."

I crossed my arms and frowned, "Actually, no, we can't. One, we can't get drunk. Two, we have a curfew - who does that anymore? Three, I'm not allowed to even date."

"Well, duh," Ally scoffed, "You can't date. But that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun."

I rolled my eyes at Ally, "I have fun, Ally."

The bell rang across the schoolyard. 

Ally began leading me to the Science block, "No. You don't. Remember when the Alpha of the Crimson Lake pack came over last weekend, America?"

I dropped the temperature around us a few degrees, warning her to be quieter.

"I'll take that as a yes," she rolled her eyes, "Anyway, he's hot. And he was so into you as well. But instead, you stand there all stiff and awkward as if you're both about to sign a business contract."

"Max's son-" I began.

She cut me off, "The Alpha," she corrected.

"The Alpha," I threw her a small glare, "looked at me like I was a piece of meat."

"Well, in that red dress you did look really pretty," she admitted.

"Ally!" I shouted, before lowering my voice, "For the last time, that Alpha was a sleaze. And I'm not ready to go ahead and date anyone yet."

"Right," Ally rolled her eyes yet again.

I narrowed my own, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Ally shrugged, "Nothing, Rica. Nothing at all."

"Alyssa Asher," I hissed, "Tell me."

"Well," she winced, "It's just that... everyone in the pack reckons that you're... waiting for your Alpha."

"So what if I am?"

"Then that's a problem."

"How is that a problem?" I stiffened, "Just because I'm waiting for the guy I'm supposed to be with?"

The tardy bell rang, cutting off whatever her reply was going to be. 

***

Twenty-six years ago, Blue Heart was formed. That's my pack. My father was the Alpha, that was... until my sixteenth birthday a few weeks ago. My mother was the Luna. Ezra James and Violet Smith must have been the horniest werewolf couple in Australia because there's not only me but also my three younger brothers. 

But now, I'm the Luna. The werewolf registration committee made it clear that no druid or human can be the Alpha, so I'm the Luna. 

We're just waiting for my Alpha to turn up.

***

Song: Rockabye - Anne Marie, Sean Paul and Clean Bandit.

Welcome everyone to PART   TWO! 

America James is gonna be a quite different narrator than Violet Smith (I'm hoping) and I hope y'all like the change of pace. 

You'll see in the next chapter how it all ties in... that or I'm a crappy author so... haha... yeah...

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeee: DM me or inline comment your favourite blond actor. [MUST BE UNDER 25!] You win a dedication and a shoutout if I like yours best :D 

Please enjoy the rest of Part Two. 

xx Sharky.