Prologue

AN: Hello all my fabulous readers. I'm back!!!! College is making me stress a lot with essay deadlines so I haven't completely finished this story. 3/4th of it is already completed and as such I will be updating this story every Friday, which will give me time to work on my projects and to finish this. The next chapter will be up this Friday but for now I leave you with this teaser ;)

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the How to train your dragon world, which is trademarked by DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. and originally written by Cressida Cowell, and I do not claim any ownership over them or make any money from them. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official storyline.  

Prologue

Valonde a world rich in variety. Its great ocean, the Imlad, spreads around the single giant continent of Alaris and the small islands scattered throughout it. The north of Alaris is a frozen tundra with nary a soul living there, while the south holds lush forests and mountains as far as the eye can see. Alaris is home to many people and many kingdoms. Within this world there are some people who possess extraordinary gifts. Born with the innate talent to utilize magic, these people are often as revered as they are feared. Many kingdoms in Alaris follow the doctrine of Sielihah, the most revered white sorceress ever said to have existed. The disciples of Sielihah wield, what the populace has come to call white magic, and spread their teachings across the land. Sielihah herself had suddenly vanished centuries ago.

The magic practitioners who do not follow Sielihah's doctrine are considered dark magic wielders and are shunned by Alaris's citizens. The Dark ones, as they are called, believe that the teachings of Sielihah are not the only way that magic should be practiced.