Epilogue

AN: Hello all!!! Sad to say that this is the last part of the story. I hope all of you have enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I will be finishing up my other fic 'It's a mad mad world' this month as I will be taking April and May off to rest and study. I will have a lot of school assignments in these two months and midterms in May but I will be posting one or two oneshots. Also I will be back in June with a new story. I hope to release it before the premier of the new Mummy movie as it will be part of that genre. (a homage if you will to the older versions of these movies)

(7 months later)

Wind blew through Hiccup's hair as Toothless and he streaked across the sky. Astrid flew next to him and challenged him to a race. Seven months had passed since the final battle and the kingdoms were slowly recovering.

Sielihah's statues were taken down and the cleric order was dissolved. The nobles held true to their word as they worked to bring forward equality for the dark practitioners.

Astrid was delighted to throw Drago in a cell after she had him confess what happened to Ellyn's brother. She was tempted to have the dragons eat him but Hiccup's reminder that the dragons would get stomach aches made her reconsider. Fishlegs and Heather have been courting of the last three months now and Hiccup had a feeling that Dagur and Astrid had several bets going. Snotlout and Ruffnut announced last week that they had set a date for their wedding and Ruffnut was learning magic from Astrid as long as she promised not to destroy anymore castle wings. Camilla and Melissa had decided to travel with Alvin and the Outcasts while Tuffnut was busy playing matchmaker for Chicken, having apparently developed the rooster screening system.

Ellyn and Eret have now begun courting after months of dancing around each other while Ryany was actively avoiding a very very persistent maid from the castle. Hiccup had a feeling that Cyne was the one to always divulge Ryany's hiding spot as payback for pestering him all the time.

The Vikings left Forline after the battle. Stoick and Valka would be taking care of Pavo, and had promised not to repeat their mistakes. Gobber had permission to hit them over the head with a spoon if they did. Hiccup had told his parents that he did not know if he could ever forgive them for their treatment but he was willing to start anew.

Astrid had been tempted to leave Froda as a cactus but Stoick, who was acting as Chief again, assured her that the woman would not get off lightly. A few months ago a letter arrived from Berk telling them that Froda and Geir would be shoveling manure for a very very long time. There was also an invitation attached for them to visit Berk.

Toothless had his tongue hanging out as he and Hiccup closed in on Stormfly and Astrid. The small island of Berk coming into view as they prepared to land.

On the island Pavo saw the two dragons approach. The little boy ran out of the blacksmith stall while happily shouting "Gobber!! Uncle Hiccup and auntie Astrid are coming!!"

---The End----