First Kiss || George Weasley x Reader

My feet pelt against the stone floors, my lungs struggling to keep up since thinking sprinting from the Great Hall to the dungeons to be a good idea. Well, I had no choice I'm short in time here. I pray that I don't trip over my untied shoe laces as I jumpy down half the set of stairs and leap into the hallway. At the other end of the hall Professor Snape strides towards the classroom. When he sees me, he makes the effort to attempt to beat me to the door. I slip into the room just in time and sit in the nearest empty seat. Snape slams the door, mumbling under his breath, glaring at me when he sees me seated and ready for class but I could've sworn I saw a slight smile. I try to act as unnoticeable as possible; a detention really isn't needed but my breathings so heavy I mys well die trying to get my breathing back to it's normal pace. "Water?" The person next to me chuckles, passing a bottle. I don't care who's it is, I just take it and down it. I peer over to my desk partner and choke in the water out of surprise. It takes every muscle in my body not to make it obvious that I'm dying here. It just had to be George Weasley. We've never had a full conversation but we've had a history of flirting here and there. "Choking?" I nod in response, slowly recovering. "On the water?"
"What else would I be choking on right now?" I ask, handing back the bottle. Is he that stupid? He just smirks, staring me in the eyes and taking a slow sly swing of water until I realise. Seeing Snape's immersed in writing notes on the board, I lean so that only he can hear. "Oh I'd be choking for sure" his eyes dart away in shock, causing him to suffer a coughing fit. "Mr Weasley, stop choking and be quiet." Snape says without his eyes leaving the board. We suppress a laugh and quickly copy what's in the board, which happens to be about Amortentia... again. We've been practicing this potion for the last few lessons, everyone's anticipating the inevitability that one of the coming lessons Snape will test us on this, like he does with everything we learn. "You know the drill. Get to work! Don't kill anyone and use. Your. Brains." Snape says as everyone hurries out of their seats and towards the stations.
I don't even have to re-read the instruction, having mostly memorised it from the last 4 times we've made this. Out of complete silence there's a rather loud bang, making everyone look up from their work. I see that a kid from my houses potion had blown up in their face. It'd gone so wrong that a fire hall now zoomed around the room, knocking ingredients and shattering tubes. Everyone ducked for cover. Too quickly it was coming in my direction. I freeze, my breath caught in my throat and body like stone. At the last second someone jumps in front of me, pushing me back, but it takes a sharp turn and knocks a caldron. It spills everywhere as I regain brain power. A bit splashes across my face and on the people around me. Snape storms to the front of the room and chants some complicated spell that compresses the fireball into nothing. "Did anyone get the potion in their mouth? It's a powerful love potion, it can cause obsession" Snape says, examining the panicked students. "Y/nnnn" Someone says, wrapping their arms around  me from behind. I push them away and turn. "George, what gives?" Snape looks disgusted and leaves the room in a rush, hopefully to get an antidote. "I think... I think I love you" He whispers, leaning in for a kiss. "George.. You can't, you're practically intoxicated right now" I say, pushing his face away with a finger.
"But I love you, I'll die if I can't be with you" he sulks, persisting and trying to hug me.
Something hits me in the back of the head. "OUCH" I wince, rubbing where it hit. "A textbook? Who threw that?"
"I'll kill any one of you if you hurt my love!" George threatens.
"You're trying to kiss my boyfriend!" A girl says.
"Firstly he's trying to kiss me, and this is George not Fred, you idiot." I say. The girl sinks away.
"Are you ok baby? Can I kiss it better?" He asks, peppering the top of my head with kisses.
"Bottoms up, Weasley" Snape says, forcing a drink into his hand. "L/n, take Weasley to Madam Pomfrey, he was grazed by that ball of fire"
I pack our stuff and help him to the hospital wing. "I can't believe you jumped in the path of fire for me" I start, examining his grazed cheek
"I want to hear what happened with this one, it's always Snape's classes. I'll be back to disinfect it" Pomfrey chuckles, guiding George to sit.
"I can't believe you jumped in the path of fire for me" I start, examining his grazed cheek with my thumb lightly.
"Are you ok?" George asks. I'm at a loss for words.
"I- don't worry about me! You're hurt"
"But I came onto you, potion or not, that's not ok" he says, pulling my arm down to get me to sit across from him.
"George you don't need to-"
"Y/n I'm sorry"
"Thanks" Is all I can splutter. My mind goes into overdrive in awe. "Can I kiss you right now?" His immediate bright smile is all the approval I need. I hear a camera snap. "Aww Georgies first kiss. How lovely" we separate and see Fred with a first year. "Thanks Colin, I'll pay you back later" He shoves the picture in our faces. "This is going on the fridge" he laughs, walking away.
"Ignore him" George says. "We should wash the potion off our faces now, the last thing we need right now is accidentally drinking it again"
"I wouldn't say that's the last thing, it was kinda cute"
"Oh? And so what does this make us?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Do I need to kiss you again to make it clear?" He grins, zipping his lips and pretending to throw the key away. I grin back, kissing him firmly. "Two kisses in one day? Brotherrr"
"Go away Fred" George rolls his eyes.
"Clear?" I ask, picking up my stuff to leave. "Pomfrey's coming back"
"Wait! I still don't get it!" he calls back with a frown.
"Tomorrow, after classes, meet me behind the library"
"Ohh so like dating?"
"YES" I laugh.

A/n this one was reconstructed a bit, I dunno if it affects the comments making sense this time. If I made it worse or smth please do tell. Thanks ;)