Leprechaun || Seamus Finnigan x Reader

I wake up in the morning and look at the calender on the wall. "It's the 17th of March already? Saint Patricks day" i reminded myself. I changed into a thin red jumper and black tights. I place my black swede boots on my feet and comb my hair quickly so it's not messy. It was 6 o'clock in the morning and were planning on pranking a Irish boy in the year under me with one of my close friends, Ron.
I make sure to put on a green bracelet before i leave so no one can pinch me.

I run down the hall and down the dorm stairs. I walk up the boys dorm stairs and to Ron's shared dorm. I knock on the door.
"I'm coming, I'm coming, just - ahh!" I hear a familiar voice answers. I hear something fall against the wall.
"Ouch! Bloody wall" i hear him mutter.
He opens the door. "Sorry Y/n for the wait" He says.
"Got the outfit?" I ask.
"Sure do" He answers holding up the leprechaun outfit.
We tip toe to Finnigans bed and Ron holds up the leprechaun outfit.
I mutter a spell i leant from my brother, Oliver. He used it on himself to change into his Quidditch uniform in less than 1 second.
The Leprechaun outfit immediately fits itself onto his body. I grin at Ron before we run out of the room before he wakes up.
We walk to breakfast. I sit next to Oliver and the Weasley Twins.
"Hello Y/n" Oliver greets.
"Hi Olie" i said placing some food on my plate.
"Hi Neville" i say to him as he sits next to me.
"Hi Y/n" he answers.
"Are you wearing Green?" I ask Neville.
"No, why?" He answers clueless.
"Do you know what is today?" I ask.
"No- oh.... it's Saint Patricks day..." He mumbles.
"Thats right, you arent wearing green, sooooo...." i say raising my hand to pinch him.
"Wait-! " He said smashing is head into a bowl of peas.
"Now i am" he said.
I roll my eyes and chuckle at his state.
"Wait, no this just fells really uncomfortable, never mind" He said cleaning himself up.
"Right and pinch" i said as i pinch his arm.
"Ouch, that hurt" he said rubbing his arm.
All of a suddern someone steps into the Great hall. Everyone stops what they're doing to look at the person. There, stands Seamus Finnigan in a bright green leprechaun outfit.
I grin at my prank as everyone starts laughing.
Seamus walks over to Fred and George. "I always knew you were a leprechaun" i said to him as he walked past. Seamus groans as a reply.
He sits across from me.
"Seriously guys?" He asks Fred and George.
"What?" They say in unison.
"All i know is that whoever did that to you is a master of prank" Fred said to George.
"You mean it wasn't you? But who could of been smart enough to come up with a prank like this?" Seamus asks.
"Not everyone's dumb Finnigan" i said rolling my eyes.
"So then who in Gryffindor had done this to me? Ha? You got an idea?" He asks annoyed.
"I dunno, maybe a really really smart person" I said.
"Harry? A Ravenclaw? Dumbledore?" He asks.
"I don't think it was Dumbledore but i know who it was" i said.
"Who?"
"Ron" i replied leaving the part out that it was i who actualluy thought of the prank first.
Seamus growls and walks over to Ron.
I finish breakfast and go to talk to my Hufflepuff friend, Hannah.
"Hey Y/n" Hannah said smiling.
"Hi Hannah, did you end up finishing that really easy easy for Potions?" I ask knowing that Potions wasn't her best class.
"Not even close, i don't get how you're so good at potions? You finished the next day yet, it's been a week for me" She complains.
"You'll get their" i shrug.
"You can borrow my potions book if you like?" I suggest.
"Thank you so much! That will help me....may be" She mumbles the last part.
"You don't suck that much at Potions, don't worry about it" I said.
"You keep thinking that but i literally fail at the subject" She sighs.
"Did you see Seamus Finnigan at Breakfast?" Susan Bones asks joining our conversation.
"Sure did!" I answers laughing.
"I know!" Hannah said trying not to laugh.
"I think Fred and George pranked him but they keep denying it" Susan said shrugging.
"Thats cause it was me" i whisper grinning.
"We should of known" Hannah said face plaming.
"You should of but i sought of gotta go" i said waving good bye to the two Hufflepuffs.
I walk out and join my best friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"-And he took it out on me when it was clearly Y/n's idea!" I hear Ron complain as i near the trio. "Hi Harry, Hello Hermione....Ron" i said smiling.
"Seamus got so angry cause he thought i was the master mind of the prank you did on him" Ron said.
"Meh" i said shrugging.
"He pushed me down the moving stairs..." He added.
"Oooooooohhhh" I said cringing.
"I'll be back" i said walking over to Seamus who is walking by.
"I've got something to tell you" i said.
"What? Were you the one who swapped my shampoo for Goo? It took me the whole night to get rid of it!" He complains.
"I didnt do that but i did kindly give you that- uh, stylish Leprechaun outfit....it um, suits you well..." i confessed.
"How long does the spell last? I couldn't get it off" He said sighing deeply.
"Ummm, maybe around 2 hours?" I shrug.
"seriously?" Seamus asks bummed out.
"Yeah..." I said.
"Well I'm going to stay locked up in my room until it wears off"