Winner || Oliver Wood x reader

The Slytherin stand cheered as Terence Higgs held up the snitch.
I high five one of the other chasers and come back down to the ground.
"I declare Slytherin house, WINNER!"
Hooch calls.
"Did you hear that Wood?" I ask.
"We are winners, I guess that means your the losers" I shrug and fly off.
I land my broom and change out of my Slytherin quidditch uniform.
This is what you wear-

I leave my hair down and leave the changing rooms

"Hey Y/n, the team are meeting in the Slytherin common room at 10pm to celebrate, wanna join us?" Marcus Flint asks. (I know that Marcus is supposed to be captain but just go with it).
"I'm not sure, sorry Flint, I'm kind of busy, I'll see how I handle it" I explain, he nods and jogs off to his friends.

"Hi Y/n" A girl says to me.
"Hi" I reply.
It wasn't a secret that I was popular, I was sometimes a very kind person but then I can be very mean.
This is my 7th year at Hogwarts.
I down a corridor and bump into a certain Oliver.
"Watch it!" I snap and keep walking away. I feel bad for bullying Wood but he bully's me back so I feel like he hates me, what would be the difference if I stopped?
"Your mouth is all you need to watch" he replies.
"I think you need glasses, if you can not see that, that was a terrible comeback!" I say.
"And what kind of glasses would you suggest! New fashion or Harry Potter kind of style?" Oliver asks.
"Don't be smart" I snap.
"Pfff, sheesh, your having a bad day. A few loose strands in your hair? Or a bad choice of outfit?" He asks.
"I am having a bad day, I always have a bad day! My life is just an incredibly miserable and depressing life, sometimes I feel like my life was not meant to be and I was never supposed to still be alive! Be happy you have a decent and Happy, enjoyable life, and no regrets bigger than your heart!" I shout.
I walk away and go to my room.
The next week it is time to go back home for the winter break.
I sit on the train until it comes to a stop. I get off and find my mum waiting for me.
"Come on Y/n, let's get going" she says and we leave the station and to my house.

At home, I run up to my room and spot my family owl on the window waiting. I open it and read the letter.
' Miss L/n, we are pleased to inform you that you and your sisters wonderful book has made it to top spot and has been awarded the best book award, congratulations.
Sincerely from, Minister of Magic.'

"We did it big sis" I whisper, tears welling up in my eyes.
"We reached our goal" I whisper.
I reach out from under my bed and take out a silver box. I open the box and take out a stack of paper, of letter I wrote from them. Who's them? My dead father and sister.
I smile to myself as I read over them.
'Daddy, mummy told me that you won't be back for a while, where have you gone? I love you, when will you be back? I want to see you! Love Y/n'
Tears start flooding out.
I pick up a random one and read it.

'Dad, I made it to Hogwarts, I can't wait to play Quidditch like we used to, I want to make you proud daddy, I love you'
I wipe the tears off my face and smile at the next one.
' I made it into the Slytherin Quidditch team dad! I hope you're proud of me! Love you'
"I love you dad" I said.
"We did it" I say talking to a picture of my sister. I always do this then write it down. What I say while talking to her.
I start to write it down.
"We achieved our goal"
"Our book just won the best book award and I couldn't have done it without you... I hope you are really listening because I'm proud of you and I don't know what you are doing but I miss you and Dad, are you with him? I hope you are happy, I love you and I can't wait to see you after I die, it may be a long time but I will see you again, I promise" I say crying. My tears create damp spots in the paper.