Fire || Neville Longbottom x reader

"Watch were you're going mudblood" Malfoy spits.
I quickly walk away. I make my way to the Hufflepuff common room and sit down on a couch. I close my eyes and cross my legs.
"Hello Y/n" Hannah sings. Hannah is my best friend but she can be really annoying "Are you alive?" she asks poking me multipule times.
"What do you think?" I ask chuckling.
"No but I think you are dieing though" she says.
"Of course i am" i say with a sarcastic voice.
The entrance portrait swings open and in comes the head of the Hufflepuff house, Professor Sprout and Neville Longbottom from Gryffindor.
"Y/n! Come help us please" she calls.
"Gotta go Hannah, see you later" i say getting up and walking over to the two.
"Y/n, can you please help Neville and i bring these boxes to the greenhouse?" She asks.
"Of course professor" i say. I pick up two boxes and follow Professor Sprout.
"Whats in these things?" I ask noticing the weight of the boxes.
"I don't know" Neville says. I haven't told anyone but Hannah that i may have just a small teeny weeny crush on the shy Gryffindor boy.
Ok, ok maybe i have a big crush but the miracle here is that i haven't tripped of messed up. I'm incredibly clumsy.

"Ok, here we are. Can you please leave them over by the table" she said pointing to the table at the end of the room. I place the boxes here she told me and walked back to her.
"I'm sorry that I'm taking up so much time from your weekend but can you two please give these to every professor?" Sprout asks holding out a bunch of identical envelopes.
"That ok professor, we'll get to work right now" i say nodding.
"Thank you, if you can not find a professor just give me the remaining letters and the letter are all the same so it doesn't matter which one you give each one" She says.
"Ok professor we'll get started now" Neville said.
Sprout hands us the stack of letters before leaving.
"Lets start in Professor Lupins office" Neville suggests.
"Kay, lets go" i say.
We walk up the stairs and enter Lupins office. I knock on the door 3 times.
"Come in" A voice says from inside.
"Hello Professor, this is from Professor Sprout" i say handing Lupin the letter.
"Ahh, these letters were given to Professor Sprout to give to all of the professors from Dumbledore, thank you children" Lupin say smiling.
We walk out closing the door behind us. "Ok, lets go to Hagrid" Neville suggests.

It's close to dinner when we are down to 1 letter. "Snape" i say.
"No, no way I'm going down there" Neville says shaking his head.
"Come on Neville its just Snape" i really don't know why people are scared of Professor Snape. I was probably his favourite Hufflepuff student.
"No, i'm not going even close to his office" Neville said.
"Whatever just wait close by" i say dragging him down into the dungeon.
"Whatever" he mumbles. I knock on Snapes door.
"What do you want?" Snape asks opening the door.
"Oh hello y/l/n" he says in his normal boring mono tone voice.
"Hi Professor Snape, i have been given the task to give this to you" i say handing him the letter.
"Thank you very much Y/l/n" He says. I walk back to Neville who is now standing about 21 meters away from where i left him.
I chuckle at his state. He is sitting with his back against the wall rocking himself.
"You can go now" i say.
"Nah, i have nothing to do" he says shrugging.
"Mind if i sit with you at dinner, the Slytherins have been annyoing me during meals. Hufflepuff table is the furthest from the Slytherin table so why not?" He explains.
"I don't see a problem with you sitting at the Hufflepuff table so sure" i say smiling. Inside i squeal loudly.
Later at dinner Neville akwardly sits with Hannah and i.
"Can you past the bread Neville?" I ask.
Neville leans over and acidentally dips his whole sleeve in the pasta.
It drips from his sleeve as he hands me a piece of bread.
"Thanks" i say handing him napkins.
"Your welcome" Neville says.
Seamus walka past trying to do the wingardiam leviosa spell. Ge acidentally sets Nevilles hair on fire but Neville doesn't notice.
"Neville, your hair!" I yelp pointing at his now burning hair.
"Its on fire!" Hannah says in panick as the fire spreads onto the table. Neville pats his head quickly in order to make the fire go.
"Don't worry I've got this!" Professor Dumbledore says with a fire extinguisher. He starts to smash the extinguisher on the table.
"What? Stupid muggle product" he curses.
"Thats not what you do headmaster" i say as many half bloods and muggleborns laugh.
"You press this" i say instructing him.
"Oh" he says before spraying it all over the table and food.
The fire goes out before you could say Hufflepuff.
"The food!" Ron screams in Horror.
"Oh Ron" Everyone says.