We Ship It || Scorpius Malfoy x Reader

Hello my fellow readers! This was requested by EmmaDaWierd , Enjoy!

"Hey Y/n!" I hear an ear piercing voice yell.
"We have to get to Quidditch training!"
I groan and pull the covers closer, trying to enjoy the warmth of my bed.
"Get your lazy butt out of bed, you are going to be late!"
"Shut up James, I don't want to go to practise... Can't I just skip this one?" I yell back lazily.
"Yeah sure, just like the past 3 practice sessions you've missed..." he yells backs in sarcasm.
All of a sudden the warmth of my blankets are taken away by a strong tug.
"Rose!" I say in shock.
"Quickly! You need to get changed." Rose says, already in her Quidditch uniform.
"Fine" I groan in annoyance.

I walk out of the Gryffindor common room with James and Rose. We quickly stop by the hall for a quick bite before we go to Quidditch practise.

I grab my broom and push off the ground. The feeling of fresh morning air hits my skin as I fly through the air. Rose passes me the Quaffle just as a bludger comes my way. I quickly fly out of the way and towards the goals. The Quaffle  passes through one of the goals.

After an hour of practise we are finally finished. I change out of my Quidditch uniform and have a quick shower before putting on my uniform.
I spot Albus on my way to class.
"Hi Albus." I greet catching up to him.
"Hey Y/n! How was Quidditch practise?" He asked.
"It was good, we have improved a bit" I admit.
We walk into our Transfiguration class and sit in our seats.
"Good, you beat the Hufflepuff because sooner or later, Slytherin will be beating Gryffindor!" Albus grinned.
"That is so not going to happen. Even if Slytherin trained 3 times a day, they wouldn't be able to beat us!" I declare in confidence.
"You just get your glory now but before you know it, it will be allllll long gone - taken by the Slytherins" Albus smirked.

Today was the day that Gryffindor beat Hufflepuff! Well not yet at least - it will soon be decided in our Quidditch game which will be happening only 2 hours from now!
I fill up with energy at breakfast.
"Hi Y/n, we just wanted to wish you the best of luck for today's game" Albus said walking up to the Gryffindor table with my friend, Scorpius.
"Be safe, don't break anything and watch out for the bludgers." Scorpius says.
"Don't cheat - because that is Slytherin teams job" Albus said joking.
"We don't cheat..." Scorpius argues.
"Hm, maybe a little bit." Albus admits.

I've changed into my Quidditch uniform and gotten my broom.
I waited for the announcement for the start of the Quidditch match.
All too soon we are walking out into the pitch getting ready to begin.

I push off the ground. I'm passed the Quaffle.
I shoot off to the opposite side of the pitch and throw the Quaffle into one of the goals.
The Quaffle just got through the goal before the Keeper had tried to stop it. Gryffindor as well as some others cheer when our house is awarded more points.

Soon I find myself with the Quaffle again. The score is Gryffindor winning 90 - 20. Right after I pass the Quaffle to Rose, I'm bumped roughly to my right. I'm thrown onto the Slytherin stands. The impact of the hard wood seat hurt my body. I try to get up but my right wrist hurt a lot.
"Oh my gosh, Y/n, are you ok?" "Did you break something?" "Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" I'm flooded with questions.
"Can you people give her some space?" Scorpius shouts at the people huddling around me.
"Thanks Scorpius-" I begin, but am cut off.
"Are you ok?" He asks worried.
"I'm not sure... my wrist hurt a lot though"
"Let's go to the hospital wing to get that checked out" Scorpius says.

Turns out my right wrist is sprained... I can't practise Quidditch for 2 weeks.
I sit down in the Slytherin Common room. I sigh and look into the fire. It compliments the red and gold colour tone used throughout Gryffindor tower.
I want some fresh air so go outside by the black lake.
"Is your wrist feeling any better?" Someone asks sitting down next to me. It's just Scorpius.
"Not really..." I said.
"I'm sorry this has happened to you." He says.
"It wasn't your fault... and things like this happen all the time in Quidditch - usually much worse" I say.
"I just don't like seeing your hurt or sad" He admits. I smile as we continue talking.

Through the next year, Scorpius and I had become really close. I think I even like him.
I tell this to Albus for advice. He told me to tell Scorpius how I feel. I then asked James who told me to not say a word until I'm sure that he likes me back. After days of debating with myself, I decide to go with Albus' advice.

I find Scorpius reading under a tree outside.
I hesitantly approach him.
"Hi Scorpius" I say sitting next to him.
"Hi Y/n, what are you up to?" He asks smiling.
"Hey... I have something to tell you..." I begin.
"I-I like you... a lot"
"R-really?" He asks in shock.
"Yeah..." I say faintly.
"Well, I like you too." Scorpius beamed.
"I ship it!" James and Albus squeal from their bidding place.