I Like You too || Albus Potter x reader

"Bye Y/n! Have fun and don't forget to write us!" My parents say. They hug me tightly as if they weren't going to see me for several months. Which is what is happening. Today, is my first day of Hogwarts.
I make my way towards the grand train and enter. I find an compartment and sit down.
"Hello, can we all sit here?" A girl with red hair asks.
"Sure" i say blankly. The girl comes and sits across from me. 2 boys with black hair follow after the girl and sit down.
"My name is Rose Weasley, its nice to meet you" The red haired girl says.
"I'm Y/n L/n, its my pleasure" i said smiling.
"I'm James Potter and this is my pip squeak brother Albus" James said.
"Hey! I'm not that short" Albus mumbles.
I laugh lightly. "So, what house do you want to be in?" I ask.
"I'm this is my 3rd year, so i am already sorted" James shrugs.
"What house are you in?" I ask.
"Gryffindor" He casually replies.
"Oh" i say.
"I want to be in Gryffindor, just like my parents" Rose says with such pride.
"I want to be in Slytherin, theres no doubt i won't be. My whole ansestory has been in Slytherin" I explain.

Albus's P.O.V-
She wants to be in Slytherin??? Seriously? Hhmmm, maybe i could be in Slytherin too.
"I think Albus will be in Slytherin but he hates that house" An annoying voice pipes up.
"Whaaa????- i have never in my life hated Slytherin....I've just...never considered being part of the house..." I said.
"Sure" James rolls his eyes unconvinced.

Your P.O.V-
We chat for the entire ride. We all get changed into our robes before we get to Hogwarts.
Once we arrive at Hogwarts, Rose, Albus and i all exit the train and follow a Professor to Hogwarts. The same professor explains to all the first year what is going to happen and what the houses are. Soon after, they start the sorting cerimone.
The sorting hat sings its song. A few people go up first before Rose goes up. She gets sorted into Gryffindor.
Albus ends up getting sorted into Slytherin. Not long after i hear my name being called.
I walk up to thw front and sit on the stool. The hat gets placed onto my head.
"SLYTHERIN!!!!!" It cries.
I smile in joy and walk to the Slytherin table. I take a seat next to Albus.
A boy with blond hair sits on the other side of me,
"hello, i am Scorpius Malfoy" The boy says.
"And I'm Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you" I said smiling.
"No, no, its my pleasure" Scorpius said.
"Your a Malfoy? Did you say" i ask. He nods.
"I believe our parents were death eaters?" I say.
"Yep, they were" Scorpius said.
"They wanted to kill my farther!" Albus complains.
"I'm sorry but that was them, we are us and would never try to kill someone" i say.
"Yeah" Scorpius agrees.
Soon Headmaster McGonagal begins the feast. Everyone stuffs their daces with delicious food.
After we finish, the Slytherin Prefects lead all the first years to our common room.
They explain all the rules and introduce us to the head of the house.
After we are all excused i head to the girls dorms to find one for myself. I find one with a girl sitting on a bed.
"Hey" i say entering the room. "Hi" the girl says.
"I'm Y/n L/N" i say.
"I'm Laficity Drew, its nice to meet you" She says. Laficity had a very smooth and calm voice. She has light blond hair, pale skin and soft blue eyes.
"It my pleasure" i say smiling. I could already tell we were going to be friends.

*Time skip brought you by Harry Potter failing epicly to teach Lily how to use a broomstick*

It was now the end of the year. Laficity and i were now best friends. I would commonly hang out with Albus and Scorp.
Half way through the year,  i was told by my mother. Who sent an owl to me with a letter saying that Draco Malfoy was my Godfarther and Astoria Greengrass was my godmother. My parents could of told earlier, seriously, i am 11,they had 11 whole years to tell me but chose to not.
So, Draco and Astoria Malfoy are my godparents and one of my best friends are now my God brother... i seriously did not see that coming....
Albus has been acting strange....i wonder if something is wrong... i hope everything is ok...

Today is the first day of my 2nd year of Hogwarts. 
I so excited to see Albus, Laficity and Scorpius. I'm now looking for a compartment to sit in on the Hogwarts train. I find one with Laficity in it.
"Hello" i say entering the compartment.
"How are tou?" I ask sitting down across from her. "Great, how about you?" She asks.
"Im good" i smile.
The train soon leaves the station and to Hogwarts. Laficity tells me about her Holiday to this muggle state called Hawaii. It sounds amazing!
I dont end up seeing Scorp or Albus until the Great feast at Hogwarts.
It felt so wonderful to finally see them after the break. I gave Albus a small hug so it wouldn't be akward and give Scorpious an enormus hug.
"Y/n! I'm going to die of lack of oxygen!" Scorpius yelps.
"Oh sorry" i say smiling.

Later that month, in the common room, I'm sitting on a couch next to the fire reading a book. Its about 8 o'clock at the moment. The common room is oddly unpopulated, with only around 3 people in it.
I spot Albus walking towrds me. Over the Holiday, i had started to develope feelings towards him. He sits on the couch across from mine.
"Hey" he says casually.
"Hi" i say turning the page to my book.
Albus stares at me for the next 5 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and closed my book. "Do you need something?" I ask.
"No-i-uh, actually-uh never mind" He says getting up to leave. I grab his hand. "Wait" i say quickly.
He turns to me. "What is it?" I ask softly.
"Ok, i have 1 question" He addmits.
"Why do you hang around Scorpius so much? Are you two together or something? Are you leaving me out of something?" He asks.
I start to laugh."Are you jealous?" I ask.
"What?- no"  He says.
"Well.. maybe a little bit..." He says.
I start laughing again.  "Whats so funny?" He asks.
"Scorpius is my god brother" i say inbetween laughs.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks annoyed.
"I did, but i don't think you were listening" i say laughing.

*FLASH BACK*
"Hey Al, i have to tell you something!" I call. I walk over to Albus who's doing his potions assignment.
"Yeah" he says.
"Scorpius is my godbrother! What are the chances of that?!" I said excited.
"Really? Thats great" Albus answer poring a bit of potion into a small bottle.
"Ok, ive got to go" i say unconvinced that he was actually listening to me.

*FLASH BACK ENDED*

"Oh" Albus manages to say.
"Anyway- now you know, case closed" i say opening my book to continue reading.
"Wait- theres something else" Albus said.
"Hm?" I ask.
"I-uh- i-i-i" He looks like his about to choke.
His face goes bright red. "I-i-" Scorpius interupts him.
"Just spit it out bro!" Scorp says walking past.
"I-i-i-i l-l-like y-you"  He stuters goes an even brighter red.
"Really?" I asked surprised he felt the same way.
"Yeah, but its ok if you dont like me, I'm sorry if this ruined our friendship" he mumbles.
"What? Well, your going to have to find out if i like you back, later" i say walking away.
"Come on" i hear him curse.
"I'm just jocking. I like you too Al" i say turning towards him, i walk back to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight" i say.
I start to walk towards the girls dorms. "Does this mean you can be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Dah" i say walking up the stairs and to my dorm.
That night i dreamed about what had happened that whole day.