More Than Friends || Young Remus Lupin x Reader

I walk into the library and sit down at a desk. I put all my books down and take out a bit of parchment, a quill and ink. I study for 10 minutes then start my potions essay. I feel someone staring at me but ignor it and continue with my homework. I'm not the homework and study type but Slughorn said i had to study even though i knew a lot about potions. When i was little i used to experiment with potions and read potion books.
Someone soon sits down next to me. "Hello" the person greets. I look to my side to see Remus Lupin, a gryffindor in the same year as me.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"I want to know you better, to be friends" he answers.
"Why would you want to be friends with a 'potions freak'?" I frown as sadness spreads over me.
Lupin goes to speak but i inturupt. "You should have thought this through before you and your friends started to bully me!" I shout before quickly  gathering my stuff and running out of the library. I run to dungeons and colapse onto the floor. I lean against a wall and cry. Why would he want to be friends with me? Just this morning him and his friends called me a potions freak, a slytherin pet.

I wake up then next day and rub my eyes. It's the weekend so i change into normal clothes. Today is Hogsmeade, usally spend it with my only friend, Sara. This is what i wore-

I go down stairs and towards the great hall for breakfast

I go down stairs and towards the great hall for breakfast. I sit by myself at breakfast then leave.

I had to go to Hogsmeade by myself because Sara had a date with her boyfriend. I didn't mind though, i have had quite a great experience being lonely. I had been walking around minding my own buisness when i saw James Potter and his group coming towards me. There was no escaping now, i wish they could just leave. "L/n!" Potter calls.
"What do you want now?" I sigh.
"What are you doing here? Where are your friends?" Potter asks.
I look at my shoes. "Oh right you don't have any!" He continues. Petigrew laughs.
"I don't know how you have any friends" i mumble.
"What did you say?" He asks.
"I do not know how you have any friends, you're so mean to me. I don't know how you 3 are still friends with him" i said looking at Petigrew, Black and Lupin.
"How dare you say that about me!" Potter said with a raised voice.
"How dare YOU! You bullied me for 6 years now, what did i do to make you so angry at me! Please tell me, I'd like to know!" I shout.
"To be called a potions Freak, Slytherin pet, a useless witch! Do you know how it feels to be called names, and i don't just stand up for myself, i stand up for Snape to, and all the other people you have called names" I turn around sharply and walk away.
After a minute or two someone pulls on my arm. I turn around to be face to face with Remus Lupin. "I was serious when i said i wanted to be your friend" he says.
"I'm sorry for the way we acted, it was wrong, very wrong and I'm sorry if i hurt you because i never would, believe me. And I'm sorry if-" i cut him off.
"It's ok" i laugh.
"Friends?" He asks.
"I'd rather be more than friends if thats ok with you" i smirk as his face lights up.
"Yeah, i could agree with that" he said smiling and pulls me in for a kiss.
A voice inturrupts after a while causing us to pull away.
"Ewww!" I turn my head to see Sirius Black gaging.
"Oh shut up Black" we say together.