Forever || Tom Riddle x reader

"Be careful" My mum says.
"Don't make friends with any muggleborns and preferably not halfbloods too" Dad says in a hurry as we walk towards station 9.
"Be nice to your house mates and it does not matter what house you are in as long as you don't..." i cut mum off.
"Make muggleborn or preferably not halfbloods too" i say.
"Good" Mum say running through the wall to station 9. Which lead us to station 9 3/4.
"Have fun sweetie" Dad says hugging me tightly.
"Be happy!" Mum said.
"I love you" they say together.
"Write us every 2 weeks at least" Mum says.
"You better go now darling, the train will be leaving in 5 minutes" Dad says.
"Get a good seat" Mum adds. I nod before hugging them again.
"Goodbye, I'll see you in the break" i say. I walk togwards the train and aboard. I find a compartment soon after.
I sit next to the window and wait for the train to leave. I spot my parents waving at me from where we were standing. I wave back smiling.
The door opens and a boy steps in. He has gorgeous brown hair and sliver blue eyes. "Stay with this pure blood witch she knows what to do" A professor says from behind him. The boy looks at me and sits down.
"Yes professor" he says as the wktch walks away.
"I'm Y/n Silver, its nice to meet you..." i say.
"Tom Riddle" Tom says.
"Tom Riddle, has a nice ring to it" i said.
"It suits you" i addmit.
"Thank you" he replies.

It is now the sorting cerimone and i still had Tom following me closely to the front of the hall. Soon enough i hear my name being called.
"Silver, Y/n" The professor calls. I walk up to the sorting hat and sit down on the stool. It gets placed on my head and i can hear it start talking in my head. "Another Sliver? Hmmm, incredibly snobby, smart and ambitious arn't they all." It say. I feel a bit confused yes i was a ligtle snobby and ambitious and yes i was smart but i did not know my ansestory was so snobby and ambitious. I have had a feeling that we have all been pretty smart though. "I better put you in...."
"SLYTHERIN!!!!!" It calls out loud. I walk to the Slytherin table as it goes up in chears.
Not so long after Tom gets sorted into Slytherin too. "I'm so glad we are in the same house" i say smiling.
"Hey, i dont know any one here so i think it would be a good start if we could be friends?" Tom suggests.
The truth was, i have never had any friends. Not even 1 until now. I practically squeal inside. My first friend! The feeling is amazing.
"Sure" i squeak out.
"Do you not want to be friends? You seem....off" Tom says.
"Of course i want you to be my friends i was just excited, thats all" i said.
Tom is about to say something back but Headmaster Dumbledore starts the feast. After we eat the prefects guide us to the dungeons where the slytherin common room is located. They taught us the pass word and showed us the dorms, common room and told us the rule. At theend of the day i end up in a dorm with 2 other girls. I found out their names were Jesica and Marilyn. We also found out that our dorm is the biggest of the girls dorms and that we are lucky to have only 3 girls in a 7 person space.

2nd year- today i realised that Tom was a half blood. I was about to befriend him when i remembered what my parents have taught for the past 11-12 years. "Y/n" i hear someone call.
"Hes?" I ask noticeing it was tom.
"Do you think I'm creepy?" He asks.
"Of course not" I say.
"Why would you think you're creepy" i ask.
"People stare at me like I'm a freak" he mumbles. I feel a stab in my heart. He looked so disappointed.
"You are not a freak believe me, if people stare at you just ignor them or glare" I say. There is no way in a billion years will i ever befirend him.
No, i should not tell my parents....

5th year-
Tom and i are stull friends in fact we are best friends. I have a lot of friends now from my house. All being pure blood. I still haven't told my oarents about being friends with a half blood, i mean what wrong with that? At least half bloods still have one pure blood parent. They didn't ask to be half bloods, it just happened. Since 3rd year i have been beginning to feel something more towards Tom. I think i have a crush on him... a big crush...
I'm now in Potions when i feel something hit my head. A piece of paper falls onto my desk in the form of a rose. I open it trying to not make any noise to catch Professor slughorns attention. I open it.
Dear Y/n,
It would be great if you could meet me-
"Miss Silver would you please answer the question." Slughorn says.
"What is the main ingredient?" He asks pointing to the potion on his desk.
"Dragon heart string?" I said, it coming out more like a question than a confident answer.
"Correct, 5 points to Slytherin" i smile as he says it. He walks around the class room, soon coming to my desk.
"And what is this?" He asks looking at the piece of paper in my hands. He scans it before walking away. I look back at the piece of partchment and back at Slughorn who i just caught winking at Tom.
Weird. I continue reading thd piece of paper but this time from the beginning.
Dear Y/n,
It would be great if you could meet me at the black lake at 10:00pm? Its ok if you don't show up, i understand.
Thank you.
~TR

To be continued....