Ships || Young Sirius Black x reader

"Minerva, see me in my office in 5 minutes," Dumbledore says.
"I have something very important to talk about..."

"What is it you wanted to speak about Professor?" McGonagall asks.
"It has come to my attention that..." Dumbledore trails off as he chucks a lemon drop candy into his mouth.
"Mm, sour... anyway as I was saying... it has come to my attention that Sirius Black and Y/n L/n would be a fantastic couple" Dumbledore says sucking on his lolly.
"You called me here to... gossip?" McGonagall asks.
"Ehh, if that's what you want to call it" he says.
"You.. ship students?" She asks.
"Of course I do! What do you think I do in my spare time" Dumbledore says.
"I don't know, work?!" Minerva replies.
"That's not the main point of our conversation, back on topic please." Dumbledore says.
"Mmm, what did you want to tell me about Mr Black and Miss L/n?" Minerva asked.
"Well... I was planning to you know... help them before their ship accidentally sails." he says.
"What do you mean?"
"I know you see it, yesterday, I saw her hanging out with Remus Lupin. We must do something before it gets too serious."
"They were doing homework together." Minerva argues.
"You never know..." Dumbledore says.
"Ok and how are you planning to get Mr Black and Miss L/n together?" Minerva asks.
"Well, I was planning to lock them up in the-" Dumbledore begins.
"Nope! No, that is a horrible idea!" Minerva interrupts.
"We should make L/n tutor Black,"
"Now that is an example of a good idea." McGonagall says.
"So, you in?" Dumbledore asks.
"Of course I am!" Minerva says.
"Ok, what do you think Sirius needs tutoring on?" Minerva asks.
"Everything..." Dumbledore mumbles.
"How about his handwriting? I know it sounds crazy but every time I read it, it looks just so... cringy..." Minerva suggests.
"Your right... it is pretty horrible..." Dumbledore agrees looking at one of Sirius Black's essays.
"That definitely needs fixing" He adds.
"How about Herbology?" Minerva asks.
"Good idea, they are both very bad at it" Albus says.
"How will Y/n tutor Sirius though?" McGonagall says.
"They won't, they'll just learn together, like learning buddy's" Albus says.
"Ok, let's do it then" Minerva says.

"Sirius Black and Y/n L/n, please come into my office, I need to speak to you.." Dumbledore says hiding a smile.
Inside his office is Professor McGonagall waiting.
"Ok, it has come to my attention that Mr Black has really bad handwriting-" Minerva cuts Dumbledore off.
"I thought we agreed on the other one" She says.
"Oh, my bad children..." he says.
"It has come to my attention that Sirius needs help in Herbology, will it be ok if you will tutor him Miss L/n?" He asks.
"That is fine but there is only one problem with that...-" Dumbledore cuts Y/n off.
"Great, good bye children enjoy your day- tutoring begins in your next free period which is in 20 minutes" Dumbledore says leading them outside.

20 minutes later

"So... you are good at Herbology ha?" Sirius says. Y/n shakes her head.
"So where should we start?" Y/n asks.
"At the beginning" Sirius says.
"That would be great! Because I am absolutely pathetic at Herbology!" I say.
"Oh" Sirius says.

After one week, you could definitely see an improvement. It was after 2 days of confusion and fights when you worked out the answers.
Sirius and Y/n were so tired they fell asleep in the Gryffindor Common Room.
McGonagall walked in to check their progress but found them asleep.
She brought Dumbledore to the common room to show him.
"Yes! We did it Minerva!"
"Hey kid, can I borrow your camera for a second?" Dumbledore asks.
"Good, thank you..." he says taking a lot of pictures of the two on the couch.
"Ok, all I have to do now is stick these up around the school" He says.

The next day, Dumbledore told all the teachers to partner Y/n and Sirius together in classes.
And so that's what they did... after Dumbledore offered them a pay raise.
It was only a few weeks when Dumbledore had noticed Sirius and Y/n together holding hands.
Dumbledore grinned and told all the professors who didn't really care too much. But to Dumbledore, it was a goal achieved and he was very proud of himself. Next he would get Lily and James together, then Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black, the list went on.