Friend Zone || Draco Malfoy x reader

It was Valentine's Day. It's a fine celebration but I don't usually have a valentine.
Today i wake up to a card on my bedside.
I open the card and read what's inside.

You bought me sunshine,
When I only saw rain,
You bought me laughter,
When I only felt pain,

It wasn't signed by anyone but I knew that handwriting and it was certainly Gregory.
Jk, it was Draco.

I rolled my eyes and got changed.

After I change I then walked out of my dorm to go eat breakfast

After I change I then walked out of my dorm to go eat breakfast. Instead I saw Draco, a fellow slytherin boy...
"This is for you fine lady" He says smiling while holding out a stunning red rose.
"Would you like me to help you back" I ask accepting the rose.
"Help me back from where?" Draco asks confused.
"Back to the friend zone you tried to escape" I grin walking away.
As I walked away I could hear Malfoy gasp in disbelief.
"What?! And by the way - Malfoy's never need help and I will prove that to you!" Draco calls.
I guess I was just hungry and what I said kinda slipped out. Nothing stops me when I'm hungry. Haha, now I sound like Ron.

After breakfast I go to the library to look for books I need for an assignment. By now I am beginning to feel very bad for what I said earlier to Draco.
A sudden movement interrupts my thoughts... I look down, surprised to see a neatly folded note placed on my book. By the time I discover the note, person had already gone. It's probably Draco.

If beauty was a rain drop,
You'd be the sea,
If luck is a leaf,
I'd give you a tree.
If you don't have a valentine,
You'll always have me

It's a beautiful poem. My parents told me to not date anyone while at Hogwarts but the truth is that I really like Draco and I'm not sure what to do about it...

Later that day, I decide to write a note for Draco.
My love for you is worthy and true,
I'd love to be your valentine,
As it's alright with you.

I fold the letter and put a charm on it to fly to Draco.
A few minutes later I go back down to the common room. Draco is sitting there with the note in his hand.
"Do you mean it?" He asks.
"Do you really love me?"
"Yes Draco, my parents didn't want me dating though, that's why I hid it from you" I explain.
"But now I don't want to hide it anymore"
"So you'll be my valentine?" He asks.
"Didn't you read the note?" I ask smirking.
I sit next to him and listen to the fire crackling.

"So I didn't need any help..." Draco suddenly say after a while of silence.
"Need help with what?" I ask confused.
"You didn't need to help me back into the friend zone" he says.
"Of course you didn't need help, you did it naturally - by yourself" I smirk.
"Wait - what, but you just said-" Draco stutters.
"I'm just joking" I say giggling.