No One || Harry Potter x reader

"That's not fair!" I scream.
"I want you to be safe!" My dad replies.
"You can't be with him anymore!" Dad says softly. "His too dangerous!"
"It's not his fault this happened to him, he just happened to be 'the chosen one'" i shrug.
"I know what is happening Y/n, I'm not blinded of what is happening." Dad warns.
"Y/n, i work for the ministry, i know what is happening. Voldemort has returned. He wants to kill Harry Potter, he could kill you"
"You're brave enough to say his name but not to let me date someone"
"He is not just someone, he is in danger, you will be in danger if i let you be with him" Dad says.
"Why do you have to be like this?!" I scream.
"I don't want you to die. I already lost your mum, i lost your sister, i lost my parents. I don't want to loose you too" He says.
"I don't want you to get hurt" he says softly.
"Just give him a chance. He needs all the support he can get. He has to fight the Voldemort, he needs support and i want to help. I don't want to be a by stander. I need to help" i say.
"You're not going to stop me" i say walking away.

"You didn't have to do that... sometimes parents do the best for you..." Harry says.
"Its fine if you made the right choice and want to breakup" I see the hurt on his face.
"What? NO! I would never leave you. Unless you wanted to leave me, I'm not going anywhere" I said.
"I wouldn't, i just don't want you to be sad" he says.
"Why would i be sad with you?" I ask confused. Did i say something wrong?
"Because I'm not good enough" He said. "You're beautiful and I'm the boy who doesn't even have time to brush his hair in the morning"
"Thank you and you are more then good enough for me" i hug him. "No one could be better"