Mascara || George Weasley x Reader

"Y/n, after class, we gotta test out that new prank of ours" Fred says leaning over to me.
"Yeah, first we have to survive Potions" I whisper back.

After class, Fred and I decide to test their new prank without George, since he had been running late with something he had to hand in soon.
Our new prank was designed to cause the users face to turn rainbow. All you had to do is spray the mixture on your face once to get the full effect. We had made 1 before but forgot how we made it so now we are on a mission to find out how we did it.
I spray in on Fred's face.
We wait and see what happens.
Instead of the wonderful rainbow colour spreading across his face, blue tears roll down is face.
"Did it work?" Fred asks not noticing the tears.
"It had some sort of different effect" I say shrugging and handing him a mirror.
"This is actually a good prancing device" I said.
"Yeah, may be we can forget the other rainbow face one and use this one" Fred says touching a tear.

His crying continues for at least a few hours until it comes to a complete stop, it was like nothing had happened.
"Thank god no one saw me crying..." Fred chuckles.
"But what if someone did?" I say grinning.
"I sence you have a plan in mind?" Fred asks.
"A prank" i say laughing lightly.
After a good hour of discussing the prank this is what we decide on.
George doesnt know we tested the prank so we are going to 'test' the prank on George. Because, according to Fred, you can't feel youself crying, George won't know he is crying. Before we test it on him, when he is sleeping, we are going to put mascara on him. So it will look even funnier. We will go to the great hall for dinner and George will find out what was going on.

At night, Fred gets out the mascara,
Georg strolls into the Gryffindor common room and sees Fred and i sitting on a couch talking.
He approaches us and sits down next to me. "Hey, so when are we going to test that prank we were talking about earlier?" He asks.
I glance at Fred. "Yeah, lets do it now" i say.
"Georgie, will you please?" Fred asks.
"Fine" George shrugs.
We spray the mixture on his face and blue tears fall down his face leaving a blue tray of water on his face.
"Did it work?" He asks.
"Not really" Fred and i say together.
"Meh, we'll just try again later"George shrugs.
"I'm hungry, lets go to dinner" he says.

At dinner, people start to look at him.
"Hey whats wrong with your face?" Ron asks, mouth full of food.
"Nothing, why?" George answers.
Ron glances at me and i grin and shrug.

Its around time to go to bed when George realised the tears, and thats when they stopped. He looked in the mirror and his face as blue. Fred then told him what i had done.
The next day, George decided to get me back with a flavour switch on making my toast taste like fish, which i hate. (If you like fish then change it to some other food you dont like).