Unique || Draco Malfoy x Emo! Ravenclaw Reader

I sit in Astronomy, having no idea what to do.
"Professor, i don't understand this" I say.
"Hhh, Y/n, this is the 4th time today. You really need to get your grade back up to standards or else you're going to fail Astronomy!" My professor says shaking her head.
"Would anyone volunteer to tutor Miss L/N for 1 hour 4 times a week?" She calls.
Everyone goes silent. Around 6 hands go up.
"Lets say... how about you Mr Malfoy" Professor said pointing to the blonde at the back of the room.
"Of course Professor" I hear him sigh.
I grown in disgust.
I have always hated Malfoy. He was so rude to others and payed hardly any respect to certain people.
I think everyone should be treated the same way.
After class I Malfoy approaches me.
"So L/N, looks like I get to be the boss of you for 4 whole hours, ha that's going to be interesting" he mumbles.
"Just because you are going to be my tutorer, doesn't mean you are the boss of me, it's only Astronomy." I shrug and leave Malfoy on his own.

At dinner I finish up my Muggle studies home work. I twirl a piece of my blue hair as I figure out a tough question.
Yes that's right. Small random parts of my H/C hair is blue. I had always been different to other kids. I liked different stuff and acted differently but in a kind manner.
I looovvvveee rock music and rock bands. The music relaxes me and helps me complete assignments and homework.

Today was my first lesson with Malfoy and It went horrible. We argued about anything we tried to study about and only agreed to doing these lesson of torture on the week days all except for Friday. On the way to that first lesson, it was worst.
"Idiot" i mumble to him.
"Freak" he says back.
"Snob" i say.
"Stuck up emo" Malfoy replies.
"Stupid dumb arse" i say.
"irritating bug" Draco said.
"Slytherin Princess" i said.
"Is that meant to be an insult because I see it as Slytherin royalty.

The next day, which was Wednesday, was even worse. Our lesson ended up in a very bad way, we had a big fight and started throughing books at each other.

It was Thursday today. I'm making my way to the library to meet with Malfoy. I see him sitting at the same desk as yesterday. I walk over to him and sit down.
He goes to say something and i just knew that it was going to be mean. "Shhhh!" I say sharply.
"Today, we are going to study, you are going to teach me what i need to know and we are going to leave this library once it has been 1 hour and go on with our own lives!" I say trying to be quiet.
Malfoy sits there trying not to look shocked.
"Ok? So lets get going on with our lesson" i said opening a book.
That was the first lesson that was not bad. It was actually pretty good, besides the end when Draco was slightly mean to me.

The next week it was even better, mainly because i kept giving him my new and improved glare everytime.
A few weeks later, it was my last lesson with Malfoy. It was okay, like any normal tutoring lesson you would have.
"Hey, just because i had to tutor you, doesn't mean we're friends! Your still the same annoying L/n" he said walking away.

The next few days, i actually felt as if i missed Malfoy! I try to push the feeling away but it just keeps coming back.
A few weeks later it is at that point where i need to talk to Draco.
It is Breakfast  when i decide to go and ask Draco to meet me at in 1 hour at the Quidditch pitch. I stand up to leave my seat from the Ravenclaw table. I walk over to the Slytherin table where I see him sitting by himself eating a green apple.
I open my mouth to talk as i tap him on his shoulder. "Malfoy..." i start.
"Hey, Y/n, i need to talk to you" He said cutting me off.
"Uhh, sure..." i said quite shocked.

We end up neeting at the edge of the black lake.
"Hey Malfoy!" I call spotting him looking into the lake.
"So what did you need to talk about?" I ask.
"You know how i used to tutor you? Since we finished, I've kind of been missing something and i figured out that, that something was a someone  and i think that someone is you" He said.
"I thought you hated me" i whisper.
"Turns out i don't" he says shrugging.
"And it also turns out that i was going to talk to you about the same thing" i addmit.
"Friends?" I ask.
"Close friends" Draco adds.
"Done" i say smiling.
"I love people who are different, it makes them stand out in a good way and i think you are that person" Draco says.
"I call that kind of person, Unique" i say.
"Unique" we say together.