Hermione x Male! reader / Luna x Male! Reader

"Bye" i call to my friend, Harry, as i leave the great hall. I head towards my common room. I turn the corner to see my girlfriend, Hermione, making out with Ron Weasley. I storm up to them and shout at Hermione. "We are DONE! I dont know how i ever trusted you! Don't you ever talk to me again! Have fun with your new boyfriend" i say before running up to my common room. I stomp up the stairs to my dorm and slam the door. I change into my pajamas and fall onto my bed.

I do a back flip and punch a tree. "Let out all your anger" i tell myself. I always practice my martial arts when I'm angry or upset.
I hear foot steps. I turn around. "Who's there?" I ask.

Unknown P.O.V-
I see someone moving quickly in a far distance, in the forbidden forest. I think they are doing some sort of fighting, like martial arts. I walk towards the person, not wanting to scare themself. I acidentally step on a twig. It's a boy, its Y/n. He turns around, looking quite shocked.
"I'm sorry if i startled you. I didn't mean to do scare you" I say.
"Oh! Oh merlin, Luna, you gave me a heart attack" he yelps.
"What are you doing? Is something wrong?" I ask. It isn't like Y/n to do this kind of thing. I know there is something wrong, something to cause this different mood.
"What, oh its nothing" Y/n replied.

Your P.O.V-
"You can trust me" She said.
"Fine, so yesterday i found out Hermione had been cheating on me with Ron and so i broke up with her permanently." I explain.
"I practice martial arts because it helps me clear my mind" i add.
"To be honest, I've wanted to be your girlfriend since we met." Luna mumbles.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah" she answers.
"I've kinda liked you too" I addmit.
We decide on meeting up in the prefects bathroom at midnight.

I'm getting hungry so i head down to dinner. I see Hermione looking quite down.
"Oh hey Y/n! About last night-" i cut Hermione off.
"I don't want to talk to you" i said.
"But please, give me another chance" she begs.
"Luna's my girlfriend now" i reveal.
"But-" she goes to say something but i again cut her off.
"Did you NOT hear me last night? I do not EVER want to TALK or SEE you AGAIN!" I shout. I glare at her before walking back towards the great hall for dinner. I hear her crying as i walk away.

It's 12:00, i had just arrived at the Prefects bathroom to meet with Luna. I spot her in the bath. As i near her i smell the occean scented occean bubbles from the bath. "Hi Y/n" she says. "Hi Luna" i say joining Luna.
"I'm sorry about Hermione, it's sad how people you know and trust, cheat on you" Luna said. "You know how that feels?" I ask.
"Yes" she nods. "Neville had been cheating on me for Daphne. You know her right?" I nod.
"But don't worry about them anymore, plus we are together now" i calmly say to her.
"You can stay in my dorm for now on if you want" I suggest. She nods. "Yeah, that would be nice" She says.
She pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

Author Note- This was requested by @Alienkiller3000. I'm sorry i couldn't do your requested ending, i don't do lemons and that kind of stuff. I hoped you liked it, i tried my best!